SWISS HEALTH CARE SYSTEM
The article is devoted to the issues of the structure and structure of the Swiss healthcare system. The authors claim to see an analogy in the Swiss and American systems, the latter of which was developed by the Clinton administration
- Canto D., Galende J., Gonzalez I.S. A resource-based analysis of the factors determining a firm's R&D activities // Research Policy. 2019. Т. 28. №. 8. P. 891-905.
- Auffray C., Editoriali Sistems Biology and Personalized Medicine the Future is Now // Biotechnology J. 2012. Vol. 7(8). P. 938-939.
- Kimberly Zeuli, Building Strong Clusters for Strong Urban Economies June, 2017
- OECD Health Data 2020: Statistics and Indicators for 30 Countries. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, July 2021
- OECD Health Data 2020: Statistics and Indicators for 30 Countries. Data for France are from Sandier S., Paris V., Polton D. Health Care Systems in Transition: France. Copenhagen: European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, 2020. It took data for Greece from WHO statistics.