LAND MARKET AND GEORGIA
This article is a paper of current development of land markets. Land is part of the national culture and this is a very sensitive and often politically controversial issue. Land markets are important because all economic development depends to some degree on the availability of land, Industries need sites for factories and offices. While in agrarian societies the quality of the land is a key factor in creating a livelihood.
In the article it is reviewed land market problems and ways to solve them. Such as: current development of land markets and why they are required, how land markets work in less economically developed societies. And also is discussed the Georgian land market from a historical point of view and current situations. Problems and ways to solve it.
A fair and transparent land market requires guaranteed security of land rights. Such as: citizens' rights, low transaction costs for all of people, easy of access to credit, protection of minorities in the country, etc.
- Resolution №798 –Minister of justice;
- Resolution №48 –The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Georgia.
- Resolution №128 -The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Georgia.
- Robert Mahoney, Peter Dale, Robin McLaren, Land Markets-Why are they required and how Will they develop-April 2007.
- Transformation of Georgia's agricultural sector- USAID Georgia
- Land Administration for Economic Growth- https://www.researchgate.net
- Land market- study smarter- https://www.studysmarter.co.uk/