Pages: 63 - 68
Authors: Mamedov S. A., Hasanova T. J., Imamalieva J. N.
Abstract: The problem about movement of the rigid cylinder keeping vertical position under the influence of running superficial waves in a liquid is considered. The indignation of a falling wave caused by presence of the cylinder which mo ves is thus considered. Special decomposition on a falling harmonious wave is used. The problem dares an operational method. For a finding of the original the decision, considering that the image denominator represents tabular function, Voltaire’s integrated equation of the first sort which dares a numerical method is used. Cylinder movement in the continuous environment under the influence of waves is considered in work . Problems are solved by an operational method, thus originals of required functions are looked for by numerical definition of poles of combinations of transcendental functions and calculation of not own integrals. Using specificity of a task below, decisions are under construction the numerical solution of the integrated equation of Volter of the first sort that doesn’t create computing problems of the complex roots of transcendental functions [2; 3] connected with search.
Keywords: cylinder, liquid, wave, movement, surface
1. Forrestol M. Zh., Alzkheymer B. E. Unsteady movement of the rigid cylinder under the influence of elastic and
acoustic waves. Applied mechanics. Series E, ASME, 1968, Pp. 278–283.
2. Kubenko V. D., Panasyuk N. N. Action of non-stationary waves on cylindrical bodies in compressed liquid. Applied
mechanics, 1973, т. 9, century 12. Pp. 77–82.
3. Agalarova T. J. Interaction of an acoustic wave with an oscillator. The collection of scientific works on mechanics,
No. 7, – Baku, 1997. Pp. 181–184.
4. Kochin N. E., Kibel I. A., Rose N. C. Theoretical hydromechanics. Prod. technic. – a teor. lit., – Moscow. 1955.
5. Ditkin V. A., Prudnikov A. P. Directory on operational calculation. The higher school, – M. 1965