Pages: 35 - 40
Authors: Gennady I. K., Dmitry E. Z., Nazarko M. D., Davydenko T. N.
Abstract: The article gives a brief overview of the production of baby food in Russia and abroad. Experimental part presents the results of research in the production of canned baby food at a new factory in Krylovskaya village, Leningrad district of the Krasnodar region. It presents recommendations on the implementation of management system of safe food at the existing plant, focused on the production of canned baby food made of raw materials of Kuban agricultural producers. It is emphasized that natural conditions and resources of Krasnodar region, which are characterized by favorable soil and climatic conditions, permit to produce better, compared to the majority of Russian regions, fruit and vegetable products for baby food
Keywords: baby food, canned fruit and vegetables, ecology of production, safety criteria, canned foods
1. Survey of the Russian baby food market, http://www.marketcenter.ru/content/document_r_31F5D5C0‑C382–
2. The report “About the state of natural resources and environmental protection of Krasnodar region in 2015”.
Department of Natural Resources and the State Environmental Supervision of Krasnodar region, Krasnodar, –
2015. – 358 p.
3. Guidelines for the determination of heavy metals in soils of agricultural and crop production. Approved by
Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation of 10.03.1992
4. Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 021/2011 “About food safety”, approved by decision of
Commission of Customs Union of December 9, – 2011. – № 880.
5. Hygienic standards 22.214.171.1241–06 “Maximum admitted concentration (MAC) of chemicals in soil. Hygienic
standards “ (registered in the Ministry of Justice of 07.02.2006, the reg. Number 7470).
6. Hygienic standards 126.96.36.1991–09 “approximately admitted concentrations (AAC) of chemicals in soil. Hygienic
standards “ (registered in the Ministry of Justice 23.06.2009 reg. Number 14121).
7. SanPin 188.8.131.520–05 “Baby food organization” (registered in the Ministry of Justice on 03.02.2005, reg. Number
8. Standard ISO 9000–2011. Quality Management System. Fundamentals and glossary.
9. GOST R ISO 14001–2007. Environmental Management System. Requirements with guidance for use.
10. ISO 22000: 2005. Food safety management. Requirements for any organizations in food chain: International
Standard/Translated from English. – St. Petersburg: Certification Association “Russian Register”, – 2005. – 42 p.