Pages: 38 - 40
Authors: Karataeva T.
Abstract: Abstract: The article reveals the essence of citizenship modern schoolboy as valuable component of its civic identity against the background of vocational guidance. Analysis of the works of senior pupils shows that the presence of distinguished citizen rights and duties to the state, which must be understood and accepted them as the intrinsic values that contribute to its subjectivity
Keywords: Keywords: civic identity, citizenship, citizen, value, subjectivity.
1. The most popular profession in Russia in – 2016//http://www.profguide.ru/article/samie_vostrebovannie_
professii_v_rossii_2016.html (reference date 01/03/2017).
2. Order of the Head of the Department of Education Administration of Orenburg NA Gordeeva from 07.27.2016,
the No 1–17/4986.
3. Karataeva T.A. Civic identity as an object of study in pedagogical science//Personality as an object of psychological
and pedagogical influence: a collection of articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference
(November 10, 2016, Perm). – At 2 pm, – Part 1/ – Ufa. AETERNA, – 2016. – P. 173–177.
4. Miheykina T.A. Formation of a civic position of senior pupils of boarding schools: diss. cand. ped. Sciences.–
Saransk, – 2009. – 224 p.
5. Joffe A.N. Identity today: understanding the problem and the way to becoming the all-Russian civic identity
through education//The teaching of history in schools.– 2015. – No 2.– P. 3–10.
6. Karataeva T.A. Legal framework study of the problem of formation of civil identity of the younger generation in
the Russian Federation//Science Today: experience, tradition, innovation: materials of the international scientific-practical
conference,– Vologda, – July 27,– 2016 – St. Petersburg: Ltd. “Marker”, – 2016. – P. 149–151.
7. Implementation of the value approach in education: Collective monograph/Ed. Ed. LA Ibragimov, OI Istrofilova.
Nizhnevartovsk: Publishing House of Nizhnevartovsk. state. University Press,– 2014. – 153 p.
8. Olkhovaya T.A. Becoming a university student subjectivity: monograph/TA Alder.– Orenburg, – 2006.– 181 p.
9. Olkhovaya T.A. Gavrilova N.A. Subjectivity as a basis for the formation of civil position of university students//Contemporary
problems of science and education.– 2016. – No 2.– P. 257–258.