Pages: 23 - 25
Authors: Horokhova T.
Abstract: Abstract: In the article on the basis of analysis of scientific and methodical literature, functions and educational opportunities of information and communication technologies, Web 2.0 in particular, in teaching grammar to Ukrainian philology students are substantiated. The article outlines the methodological aspects of Web 2.0 technology usage as one of the efficient means of forming Ukrainian language grammatical competence.
Keywords: Keywords: competence, competency, grammatical competence, information and communication technologies, Web 2.0.
1. David R. Moore, Mei‐I Cheng, Andrew R.J. Competence, competency and competencies: performance assessment
in organisations, Work Study, – Vol. 51 – Iss: 6, – 2002.
2. Djahlo N. Wiki-technologies in modern education: Computer at school and family,– Vol. 2 (74),– Kyiv, – 2009.
3. Karaman S. (Eds.) Modern literary Ukrainian language, – Kyiv,– 2011.
4. Kononova O. Using of blog resourses in English lessons: Modern approaches to English language learning: ways
of the integration school and highschool, – Kharkiv, – 2013.
5. O’Reilly T. What is the Web 2.0. Dezign Patterns and Business Models for the Next Generation of Software:
Computer and Information Science,– Vol. 65, – 2007