Pages: 11 - 13
Authors: Shubayeva G., Baydosova D.
Abstract: Abstract: This article is intended to study the level of development of the various components of healthcompetence in preschool children with intellectual disabilities. This article is intended to study the level of development of the various components of health-competence in preschool children with intellectual disabilities. For diagnostic were used special metodics and evaluation criteria.
Keywords: Keywords: health-competence, preschool children with intellectual disabilities.
1. Health competence – inclusion.– URL: http://www.forschung-burgenland.at/en/health/health-competenceinclusion
2. Voloshina L.N. The development of health-educational space of preschool centers: methodology, theory, praktika.–
Diss …Ph.D., Ekaterinburg, – 2006.– 434 p.
3. Demesheva G.U. Pedagogical conditions of formation of bases of health-competence in children of preschool
age [Text]: Author. Dis. …Cand. ped. Sciences: 13.00.01/Demesheva Gulmira Utemisovna.– Atyrau: Atyrau
gos.un-t them.H. Dosmukhamedov MES,– 2010. – 23 p.
4. Andryushchenko T.K. Methods for diagnostics of formation of health-competence in preschool children//Azimut
research: pedagogy and psihologiya. – 2013. – No 1. – P. 5–8.
5. Kuznetsova L.T. The development of health-competence in children of the senior preschool vozrasta. – PhD
Diss …– Ekaterinburg – 2007.
6. Antropova A.P. Customization of the implementation of health-function physical education of children of the
senior preschool vozrasta.-Avt.diss. k.p.n., Chelyabinsk. – 2001. – 172 p.
7. Movkebaeva Z.A. Criteria for evaluating the content and methods of education and training, implemented in
a special pre-school organizations, in educational area “Health”/Z.A. Movkebaeva//Mektepke deyіngі Bilim –
Preschool education in – Kazakhstan, – 2010. – No 5.– P. 6–14