Pages: 6 - 10
Authors: Reva T. D.
Abstract: Abstract: The article consolidates best practices in designing the content of the academic discipline (elective course) “Challenges and Issues of Modern Pharmaceutical Education” in the settings of implementation of the Bologna process concepts into the higher medical educational establishments in Ukraine. There has been proved the feasibility of the algorithm of pedagogical design and revealed the scientific and methodical approach to developing contextual, operational, final-assessment program components of the above mentioned academic discipline.
Keywords: Keywords: Bologna process, pedagogical design, the programme of the elective course, pharmaceutical education.
1. Bobrytska V. I. The program of the academic discipline entitled “Education Policy” as an object of system-based
teaching design/V. I. Bobrytska//Teacher Education: Theory and Practice. Pedagogy. Psychology. – 2012. –
№ 17 (1) – P. 35–40. (In Ukrainian).
2. Higher pedagogical education: Theory and practice of designing: educational methodical manual. Appendix
C (1): Curriculum subjects of the normative cycle. Higher Education Pedagogy [Working programme for the
students of the field of study 1801 Specific categories specialisation 8.18010021 Higher Education Pedagogy,
Master’s Degree]/author and editor V. I. Bobrytska; Ed. O. B. Zhyltsova. – Poltava: “Skaitek” Ltd, – 2011. – 56 p.
3. The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: owner manual/translation from English; ed. Dr. Tech.
Science, Prof. J. M. Rashkevych and Dr. Ped. Sciences, Associate Professor Z. V. Talanova. – Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic
National University Publishing House, – 2015. – 106 p.
4. National Qualifications Framework. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 23 November – 2011. –
№ 1341. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
5. Reva T. D. The pressing problems in pharmaceutical education: The Programme of the academic discipline
(elective course) for the 2nd year students of pharmaceutical faculties at higher medical education institutions,
specialty 226 “Pharmacy”. – К.: NMU named after O. O. Bogomolets. – 12 p. (In Ukrainian).
6. Reva T. D. Trends in vocational training of pharmacists in Ukraine/T. D. Reva//Proceedings of the National
Aviation University. – 2016. – vol. 67. – No 3. – P. 105–110. (In English).
7. Reva Т. D. Pressing problems of vocational training of the specialists for the pharmaceutical sector of the healthcare
system of Ukraine//Т. D. Reva//Humanitarian Bulletin of the SHEE “Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky Pedagogical
University named after Hregoryi Skovoroda.” – Annex 1 to the – Issue 37. – Volume 1 (69). – Thematic issue
“Higher Education in the context of Ukraine’s integration into the European educational space.” – K.: Gnosis, –
2016. – P. 358–366. (In Ukrainian).
8. The standard of higher education in Ukraine. Field of study 22. Healthcare. Specialisation 226 “Pharmacy”. –
2016. [Electronic resource] – Mode of access: URL: www.vnmu.edu.ua/downloads/pdf/standart_farm.pdf
9. Tatur Y. G. About the system development (designing) of educational programmes in the contemporary university
(conceptual fundamentals)/Technical universities as centres of formation of engineering elite of XXI
century. – M.: Publishing House of Bauman MSTU, – 2002. – P. 41–56. (In Russian).