Pages: 31 - 36
Authors: Kopani X.
Abstract: Procurement Plan identifies the products to be procured from external suppliers, timelines and methods of procurement. The plan presents an overview of the external supply market, giving the confidence to the shareholders that the products are currently and actually on the market and appropriate suppliers are willing to provide it within the timeline and budget constraints. The procurement plan is important not only to identify the list of products, but also insurance markets, terms of delivery, tendering procedures and preferred suppliers. The project manager on the basis of procurement Plan and selection of products, services and suppliers drafts the supply agreements (contracts). Implementation of these processes is very important not only for the reduction of material costs but time costs also, providing quality goods and services and in the end make it easier to achieve success of the project
Keywords: procurement, product, services, supplier, contract, manager, plan, project
1. Harold Kerzner, Ph. D. Project Management.
2. Project Management –Dynact management Consulting – Aleksander Kagi.
3. Project Management –Manfred Strohmaier.
4. Management Quality –Matthias Zacharnik.
5. PMI –PMBOK Guide #. Sylva, NC: Project Management Institute, 2000.
6. Bartlett. J Managing business change programs. Wokingham: Project Manager Today Publications 1998.
Section 7. Economics and management
7. Gorog M, project management and N. Smith for managers. Sylva, NC: Project Management Institute,
8. Michel Thiry, International Journal of Project Management 20 (2002) 221227, G. Van Haelen Boulevard,
193, 1190, Brussels, Belgium.