Pages: 82 - 83
Authors: Nigmatulina L. A.
Abstract: The article deals with advantages of usage of art therapy in psychological correction of computer dependency. It is known that computer dependency is characterised by disorders in the emotional sphere and art therapy is based on mobilisation of a human creative potential, internal mechanisms of self-control and healing; it meets a fundamental need in self-actualisation, viz. revealing a wide spectrum of human capacities and self-esteem of one’s individual unique way of life in the world
Keywords: Art therapy, computer dependency, addiction, computer-dependent personality, computer-dependent behaviour, psychotherapeutic approach, pscycho-corrective classes, self-actualisation.
1. Bekker-Glom В., Bulov E. Art-therapy in Alixeaner psychiatric hospital of Muenster//Curing art. – 1999. – No. 1.
2. Yermolaeva M. V. Practical psychology of children’s creativity. – Moscow, 2001.
3. Kopytin A. I. Essentials of art therapy. – SPb., 1999.
4. Lebedev L. D. Pedagogical aspects of art therapy//Didactics. – 2000. – No. 1.
5. Psychotherapeutic encyclopaedia. Ed. by B. D. Karvosarski. – SPb., 1999.
6. Practical work on art-therapy/Ed. by A. I. Kopytin. – SPb., 2000.
7. Rudestam R. Gruppovaya psychoterapia. (Group psychotherapy). – SPb., 1999.
8. Saglam F. A. Pedagogical conditions of correction of Internet-addiction in teenagers. Thesis for PhD (Pedagogics): 13.00.01. –
Kazan: Ulyanov-Lenin Kazan St. Un. , 2009. – 214 p.
9. Yuryeva L. N., Bolbot T. Yu. Computer dependence: formation, diagnostics, correction and prevention: Monography. –
Dnepropetrovsk: Porogi, 2006. – 196 p.