Pages: 65 - 67
Authors: Saprunova Y.
Abstract: The article is devoted to the problem of the compound natural thinking as a basis for the development of intellectually gifted primary schoolchildren. The author considers rational didactic methods which are based on the use of associative and image thinking, sensory perception, verbal — logical thinking as main components of the compound natural thinking which can be used in the educational process in primary schools allowing gifted primary pupils not only to work with lexical material more effectively but also to develop their imagination, memory, mind and, as the result, their intelligence and letting teachers turn classes into an interesting and exciting process. In addition, the analysis of the problem on developing intellectually gifted primary schoolchildren’s abilities led the author to the conclusion that the peculiarities of the teaching methods which are based on the compound natural thinking are useful for the development of primary schoolchildren intelligence and they must be included into the school curriculum.
Keywords: associative and image thinking, verbal — logical thinking, sensory perception, compound natural thinking, educational process, pupils, intellectual giftedness, primary school
1. The National Doctrine of Developing Education System in Ukraine in ХХІ century.
2. Antoshko I. B. Eidetics at the English lessons/I. B. Antoshko, N. I. Derabina//English. – K., 2012. – № 4. – P. 4–5.
3. Troshihina U. G. Evolution of mnemofunctions/U. G. Troshihina. – L.: Leningrad University press, 1973. – 59 p.
4. Buzen Tony. Develop your memory/Tony Buzen. – Minsk: Popurri, 2003. – 239 p.
5. Sikirich Y. Gordano Broono is a titanium of Renaissance/Y. Sikirich//New Akropol. – 2000. – № 1. – P. 4–45.
6. Vaculenko O. L. Mnemonics directivity of students self-done work/O. L. Vaculenko//Scientific herald of Ukrainian Academy
of science of higher school. – K., 2004. – № 28. – P. 109–112.
7. Shadrikov V. D. Mnemoabilities: developing and diagnostic/V. D. Shadrikov, L. V. Cheromushkina. – M.: Pedagogy,
1990. – 175 p.
8. Matugin I. U. How to remember English words/I. U. Matugin, T. B. Slonenko. – M.: Repol Classic, 2001. –384 p.
9. Matugin I. U. How to develop the good memory: school of Eidetics/I. U. Matugin, Y. L. Jemaeva, Y. I. Chakaberia, I. K. Rubnikova.
– M.: Repol Classic, 2000. – 413 p