Pages: 85 - 88
Authors: Meiramgalieva R. M., Sarsekeeva N. K.
Abstract: Works of Andreev («Life of Basil Thebes») and Elubay («The century of doomsday») are considered in a view of an existential orientation in the article. Research of the existential problematics uniting work of Russian and Kazakh writers, opens new senses and possibilities of the further interpretation in a vein of research of modern literary and art paradigms
Keywords: existentialism, consciousness, freedom, the author, irrational, chaos, dialogue
1. Bakhtin M. M. The esthetics of verbal work. – М.: Art, 1986. – 445 p.
2. Sartre Jeau-Paul. The existentialism is a humanism [http://scepsis.net] – the Mode of access. – URL: http://scepsis.net/
library/id_545.html (Date of the reference: 15.08.15).
3. Andreev L. Life of Basil Thebes//The resurrection of all the dead. – St. P.: The ABC–Classic, 2005.
4. Zamansskaya V. V. The existential tradition in the Russian literature of XX century. Dialogues on borders of centuries: the
Manual. – М.: Flint, 2002. – 303 with.
5. Elubay S. The century of doomsday (the Book for doubtful people). Almaty: Mereke baspasy, 2011. – 343 p. In Russian
and Kazakh languages