Pages: 34 - 37
Authors: Quttimuratova I. A.
Abstract: The article deals with the lingua-geographic study of the lexical dialectology of the Kazakhs inhabiting the Kungrad area of Karakalpakstan. The problem of study of various dialects of the Kazakh language in the lingua-geographic aspect is still the most current one. This circumstance allows the researchers to admit a big significance of study of the lexical dialectology of the Kazakhs inhabiting the Kungrad area by the lingua-geographic method
Keywords: dialect, lingua-geography, aspect, linguistics, comparatively-historical grammar of the language, history of the language, inner structure of the language, Kazakh dialectology, monographic research, dialectological atlas of the Kazakh language, dialectological dictionary, Kazakh linguistics, dialectological phenomena.
1. Abdullaev F. Khorezm dialects. – Tashkent, 1961. – 346 p. (In Uzbek).
2. Beketov B. The Kazakh language in Karakalpakstan. – Alma-Ata, 1990. – 128 p. (In Kazak).
3. Dictionary of dialectology. – Alma-Ata, 2007. – 800 p. (In Kazak).
4. Junisov N. Regional peculiarities of the national language. – Alma-Ata, 1981. – 136 p. (In Kazak).
5. Nurmagambetov A. The Kazakh language in Turkmenistan. – 1974. – 230 p. (In Kazak).