Pages: 15 - 18
Authors: Nabiev V. S.
Abstract: The article deals with the topical issues of organization and methodological support of a particular experiment. The study is into holistic educational process in a university, it takes into account the system, activity and competence approaches. The article substantiated providing, organizational and pedagogical conditions, evaluation criteria and indicators of success formation of professional qualities of future bachelors (specialising in 050100 “Teacher training education”). The article shows the stages and content of the research activities implementing the goals and objectives of a scientific experiment
Keywords: methodological support, educational process, holistic characteristics, professional and activity qualities, individual educational potential
1. Nabiev V. Sh. Actualization of didacticbasis of competency approach//Higher education today. –
2011. – № 7. – P. 53–54.
2. Nabiev V. Sh. Didactic conditions of forming military special competence of cadets of military universities
of Communications (examplified by special disciplines): dis. …Cand. ped. sciences. – Ulyanovsk,
2008. – 215 p.
3. Nabiev V. Sh. Educational potential: definition of the concept, structure and meaning in competence
approach//Scientific Bulletin of the Crimea. – 2015. – Vol. 2, № 5. – P. 3–17.
4. Nabiev V. Sh. Pedagogical maintenance of the successful development of competencies in the educational
process of a university//Current problems of science and education. – 2015. – № 5//[Electronic
resource]. – Available from: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=22712 (date of access:
5. Nabiev V. Sh. Pedagogical maintenance of electronic content of modern training systems//2nd International
research and practical conference “Electronic education in continuing education 2015” (Russia,
16–18 March 2015): collection of research papers. Vol. 2. – Ulyanovsk: UlSTU, 2015. – P. 125–135.
6. Nabiev V. Sh. Pedagogical support of university educational activities/V. Sh. Nabiev, O. O. Diakonova//
Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. – 2015. – № 9–10. – P. 71–73