Pages: 8 - 11
Authors: Aliyev O. K.
Abstract: In the article there has been given the insight into the features of management of vocational training systems of the economists in the countries of the black sea region (Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Romania, Turkey and Ukraine); having applied the comparative approach, there has been singled out specifics of creating an effective and competitive economic education in each country of the above mentioned region
Keywords: vocational training of the economists, management system, higher economic education
1. Aliyev О. К. The Training of Economists-to-be at Universities of Azerbaijan: from Knowledge to
Competency/О. К. Aliyev//Continuous professional education: Theory and Practice. – № 1–2 (46–47). –
2016. – P. 76–80. (In Ukrainian).
2. Bobrytska V. I. Modern Higher Education in a Competitive Education Services Market: a Comparative
Analysis of the Experience of the Countries of the Black Sea Region/V. I. Bobrytska//Journal of The
National Aviation University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology: Coll. Science. pr. – К.: Publishing House of
The National Aviation University «НАU-publishing», 2016. – Volume 1(8). – P. 17–22. (In Ukrainian).
3. Intellectual Technology Company: official website//[Electronic resource]. – Available from: http://www.
birc.ru/index.php/education-toojs-ru/business-simulation-ru (In Ukrainian).
4. Nоzhovnik О. M. Simulations as a Tool for Formation of Self-study Competency of Future Specialists
in the Sphere of Foreign Economic Activity//Education in the Sphere of Humanaities and Social
Sciences: Creativity and Innovation Processes: Materials of the Intern. scientific-practical. Conf., St.
Petersburg, 9–10 April 2010. – St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg IGО; ООО «Кnizhnyi Dom», 2010.–
P. 10–17. (In Russian).
5. Sapozhnikov V. S. Management of the Systems of Higher Pedagogical Education in the countries of
the Black Sea region/V. S. Sapozhnikov//Education policy: Philosophy, Methodology, Practice: Intern.
Scient. and Practical. Conf., 23–24 October 2013: Coll. of Materials. – К.: NPU named after M. P. Drahomanov,
2014. – P. 177–182. (In Ukrainian).