Pages: 3 - 7
Authors: Gasanov M. M.
Abstract: The article deals with the place of the Caucasian War in the administrative-territorial policy of the Russian Empire in Dagestan. The paper is an attempt to highlight the role and importance of military-national governance is the most appropriate model of development of the administrative and political system of the North-Eastern Caucasus, and the involvement of these territories in the administrative and legal framework of the Russian Empire
Keywords: management system, the administration, the military and the national administration, politics, Khan’s control
1. Kinyapina N. S. Administrative policy of tsarism in the Caucasus and Central Asia in the XIX century//
Questions of history. – № 4. – 1983.
2. RGVIA, Fund 38. Inventory 7. Business 379.
3. RGVIA, Fund 38. Inventory 7. Business 470.
4. RGVIA, Fund 38. Inventory 7. Business 375.
5. Khashaev H. O. The social system of Dagestan in XIX century. – M., 1961.
Caucasian war as major factor of administrative policy of tsarist in Dagestan
6. Omarov A. S. The law and the court of the peoples of Dagestan XVI–XX centuries beginning. – Makhachkala,
7. Suleymanov B. B. Administrativno Dagestan political control in the second half of the XIX century. –
Author. diss. cand. ist. Sciences. – Makhachkala, 1998.
8. Gevorgyan D. P. Establishment and operation of the Russian administration in Dagestan (1860–1917).
Author. diss. cand. ist. Sciences. – Makhachkala, 1999.
9. Most loyal report for the 8 years of the Caucasus Adjutant General Count Vorontsov-Dashkov. –
St. Petersburg, 1913.