Pages: 77 - 79
Authors: Chervinska I. B.
Abstract: Problem study is to determine the theoretical and methodological principles of formation of educational space of the secondary school in the context of modern pedagogical concepts, paradigms of educational and social tranformatsiy. The article focuses on the formation of a secondary school open educational space that is aimed at fostering a fully developed individual as a subject of his own life and success
Keywords: educational space, formation, educational system, educational environment, personality, environmental approach, activity approach
1. Alfimov D. V. Company formation space leadership skills of pupils.//Spirituality: Methodology, Theory and Practice. –
2013. – 4 (57). – S. 13–20.
2. Yermakov I. H. Education for life: models of educational systems. – Group Kh.: Vydav. «Osnova», 2006. – 224 s.
3. Kyrychenko V. I., Kovhanych H. H. Foundling space, nature and technology creation.//Postmetodyka. – 2009. –
2 (86). – S. 7–15.
4. National Strategies for the Development of Education in Ukraine for the period till 2021.// [Electronic resource]. – Available
from: http://zakon 4. rada. gov.ua/laws/show/344/2013.
5. Novykova L. Y. Educational system: general characteristics.//The educational system of educational institution. V 2 ch. –
Ryha, 1989. – Ch. 1. – S. 7–11.