Pages: 15 - 17
Authors: Nikishin A. F., Pankina T. V.
Abstract: The article considers the problems of involvement of clients in electronic commerce. The analysis is performed and recommendations on solution of such tasks as the problem of the use of the Internet by elder clients, problems of technical infrastructure and clients’ awareness and other problems are provided.
Keywords: electronic commerce, electronic trading, rendering of services on the Internet.
1. Ilyashenko S. B. Socio-economic aspects of the condition of electronic commerce in Russia. In the collection
of works: Current problems of modern science. The collection of articles of the International scientific-practical
conference: in 4 parts. Responsible editor A. A. Sukiasyan. – 2013. – P. 150–155.
2. Magomedov G. D., Kakhrimanova D. G. Electronic trade: modernized approach. In the collection of works:
Groundbreaking economic reforms in the conditions of risk and uncertainty. The collection of articles of the International
scientific-practical conference. Responsible editor A. A. Sukiasyan. – Ufa, 2015. – P. 220–225.
3. Tyunik O. R., Nikishin A. F., Pankina T. V. Tourism as a factor of trade development.//Innovative science. –
2015. – Vol. 1. – № 4. – P. 125–127.
4. Valko D. V., Sergeicheva I. A. Approach to systematization of factors of consumers’ behavior in the Russian market
of electronic trade.//Herald of South-Ural State University. Series: Economics and management. – 2014. –
Vol. 8. – № 1. – P. 115–121.
5. Maiorova E. A. To the issue of social efficacy of trade.//Successes of modern natural science. – 2015. –
№ 1–4. – P. 718.
6. Ivanov G. G., Orlov S. L. Social aspects of entrepreneurship in trade.//Herald of economics, law and sociology.
– 2013. – № 1. – P. 56–61.