Pages: 73 - 75
Authors: Abdenova Z. A.
Abstract: Most English teachers in Kazakhstan have been familiar with the notion of oral communication skills, receptive skills (readingand listening) and productive skills (speaking and writing). This paper, therefore, would like to address how to implement teaching stages covering the skills for the integration purpose. The teaching stages include eliciting ideas, highlighting lexis and their meanings, predicting text, ordering jumbled paragraphs, listening, reading comprehension, and acting out the story/speaking
Keywords: Oral Communication skills, Receptive Skills, Productive Skills.
1. Gower M. Teaching Practice. – Oxford: Macmillan Education, 2009.
2. Lightbown P. M. How Languages Are Learned. – UK: Oxford University Press, 2010.
3. Masduqi H. CELTT 1 Survey: Staging Aims. – Indonesia: LAPIS-ELTIS, 2009.
4. Moon J. Children Learning English. – Oxford: Macmillan Education, 2011.
5. Spratt M. Teaching Knowledge Test. – UK: Cambridge University Press, 2010.