Pages: 92 - 94
Authors: Kuantayev D., Mynbatyrova N. K.
Abstract: As the title implies the article describes how the cost disputes were resolved in traditional Kazakh society. Author lists the norms which the cases were regulated by. It is specially noted Tauke khan’s “Zhety zhargy”. It is spoken in detail the resolution of some particular cases. It is reported the values of payments relatively to the social status of the object of crime. Author, also, names the principle of “blood to blood, soul to soul”, which was in force very long time in the Kazakh environment. Much attention is given to the example, where Tole biy resolves cases on cost disputes wisely and very skillfully. Overall, the article shows the resolution of cost disputes, making as example some particular cases.
Keywords: traditional Kazakh society, cost dispute, Zhety zhargy, principle, sultan, biy, kun.
1. Levshin A. I. The description the Kyrgyz – the Cossack or Kyrgyz-kaysatsky hordes and steppes. Under the
general edition of the academician M. K. Kozybayev. – Almaty: Sanat, 1996. – 656 s.
2. Oserula N. Zheta of a zharga. – Almaty: Zheta of a zharga, 1995 – 80 s.
3. Torekulov N. Tole bi. Bilikterі, tolgaulary, tapyrlytara, шешендік szder і, өсиеттері. – Almaty: Du_r – 32 s.
4. Уш пайгамбар. A. Nysanala. – Almaty: Dauir, 1992. – 184 s.
5. Kazakh-Russian relations at 16–18 centuries (collection of documents and materials). – Alma-Ata: Academy of
Sciences of KAZSSR publishing house, 1961. – 743 s.
6. Torekulov N., Kazbekov M. Kazaktyn of a bi-sheshendera. – 1, 2 books. – Almaty: Zhalyn, 1993. – 398 s.
7. Kazaktyn of zandara anti-terrorist operation: Kuzhattar, derekter, zertteuler. In ten volumes. – Almaty: Zheta of
a zharga, 2006. – 7‑that. – 604 s.
8. Materials on the Kazakh common law: Collection Popular scientific edition. – Almaty: Zhalyn, 1998. – 464 s.