Pages: 171 - 179
Authors: Ponomarev A. S.
Abstract: The article describes the main types of logistics systems in the Russian context, and basic directions of their implementation in modern companies are defined. A practical comparison between the effectiveness of construction of a logistics chain and effectiveness of a company’s activity was performed. The strengths and weaknesses of logistics strategies were revealed on the basis of sociological analysis; beneficial final goals were identified; a classification of Russian companies upon the principle of implementation of logistics strategies was conducted. The performed analysis of data shows that a significant number of companies realize «pure» strategies and only 33 % realize combined ones. Classifications presented in the research are of interest for the interpretation of the obtained results from the point of evaluation of the level of market orientation of modern Russian companies and role of logistics strategies realized by them in order to achieve their goals.
Keywords: adaptive logistics, management, logistics strategy, Russian companies, a strategy focused on the process, a strategy focused on the exchange of information, a strategy focused on the market, mixed strategy, coordination of logistics
1. Aaker D. A. Strategic market managements./D. A. Aaker; translated from English. – SPb.: Piter, 2002. – 542 p.
2. Grant R. Contemporary strategy analysis. – SPb.: Piter, 2008. – 560 p.
3. Iyer K. N. S., Pr. Srivastava and Rawwas M. Y. A. Aligning Supply Chain Relational Strategy with the Market Environment: Implications
for Operational Performance.//Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice. –vol. 22, no. 1. – winter 2014. – Р. 53–72.
4. Child John. “Organizational Structure, Environment and Performance: The Role of Strategic Choice”.//Sociology. –
1972. – 6 (1), 1–22.
5. Cui Anna Shaojie, Griffith David A. and Cavusgil Tamer S. “The Influence of Competitive Intensity and Market Dynamism
on Knowledge Management Capabilities of Multinational Corporation Subsidiaries”.//Journal of International Marketing.
– 2005. –13 (3). – Р. 32–53.
6. Dyer Jeffrey H. and Singh Harbir. “The Relational View: Cooperative Strategy and Sources of Interorganizational Competitive
Advantage”. – Academy of Management Review. – 1998. – 23 (4). – Р. 660–679.
7. Christopher M. The agile supply chain – competing in volatile markets.//Industrial Marketing Management. – 2000. –
29 (1). – Р. 37–44.
8. Lee H. L. “Aligning supply chain strategies with product uncertainties”.//California Management Review. – 2002.–
44 (3). – Р. 105–119.
9. Bowersox Donald J. and Daugherty Patricia J. “Emerging Patterns of Logistical Organization”.//Journal of Business Logistics.
– 1987. – Vol. 8, No. 1. – Р. 46–60.
10. Kohn Jonathan W. and McGinnis Michael A. “Advanced Logistics Organization Structures: Revisited”.//Journal of Business
Logistics. – 1997. – Vol. 18, No. 2. – Р. 147–162.
11. Darren George and Mallery Paul. SPSS for Windows Step by Step: A Simple Guide and Reference11.0 Update, 4th ed. –
Boston, MA: Pearson Education, 2003.
12. McGinnis Michael A., Kohn Jonathan W. and Spillan John E. A longitudinal study of logistics strategy: 1990–2008.//
Journal of business logistics. – 2010. – Vol. 31, No. 1. – Р. 217–235.
13. Bielecki Maciej. The influence of a logistically efficient product on the logistics of a manufacturing enterprise. annals
of faculty engineering hunedoara.//International Journal of Engineering. – Tome XI. – 2013. – 176 Fascicule 1. – ISSN
1584–2665. – Р. 175–180.
14. Coyle J. J., Bardi E. J., Langley Jr. C. J., Zarządzanie Logistyczne [orig. The anagement of Business Logistics]. – Warsaw:
PWE, 2010; Krawczyk S. Zarzadzanie procesami logistycznymi. – Warsaw: PWE, 2001.
15. Bielecki M. Produkt logistycznie sprawny w małych przedsiębiorstwach produkcyjnych. – Warsaw: “Gospodarka Materialowa
& Logistyka” PWE, 2011. – 11/2011.
16. Bielecki M. Conditions of a logistically efficient product in the context of a small manufacturing enterprises (SME), Selected
logistics problems and solutions, ed. Grzybowska K., Golinska P. – Poznan: Publishing House of Poznan University
of Technology, 2011.
17. Bielecki M. Conditions of products logistically fit in small manufacturing enterprises, Logistics aspects of management in
the organization, ed. Jalmuzna I., Lewandowski J., Sekieta M., A series of monographs. – Lodz: Technical University, 2011.
18. Narver J. C. & Slater S. F. The effect of a market orientation on business profitability.//Journal of Marketing. – 1990. –
54 (October), 20–35.
19. Kohli A. K., Jaworski B. J. & Kumar A. MARKOR: A measure of market orientation.//Journal of Marketing Research. –
1993. – 30 (November), 467–477.
20. Shengliang Deng, Dart Jack. Measuring Market Orientation: A Multi-factor, Multi-item Approach.//Journal of Marketing
Management. – 1994. – 10, 725–742.