Pages: 62 - 63
Authors: Brahja A.
Abstract: Teaching is an art of itself. From analyzed data of the open-ended questionnaire conducted with first year engineering and architecture students it is found out that the teacher plays an essential role in the students’ progress and in creating a warm and adequate climate to ensure the best acquisition of ESP.
Keywords: ESP contexts, students’ involvement, learning activities
1. Andromaqi Haloçi, Shpresa Delija, Elida Tabaku, Artur Sula. Didaktika e Gjuhëve të Huaja I. Shtëpia Botuese e Librit
Universitar, 2008. – Р 136–137.
2. Willis Dave, Willis Jane. Doing Task – Based Teaching: Oxford University press, 2007. – Р. 134–150.
3. Gibson Ferguson. Teacher Education and LSP: The Role of Specialized Knowledge, in Teacher Education for LSP, Ron
Howard, Gillian Brown. – WBC Book Manufacturers Ltd., 1997. – Р. 79–82.
4. Basturkmen Helen. Developing courses in English for Specific Purposes. – Palgrave, Macmillan, 2010. – Р. 26–29.
5. Wilson Judith. Task-Based Language Learning, in ESP for the University by David Harper, Milestones in ELT, ELT Documents
123. – Pergamon Press,1986. – Р. 25–28.
6. Hyland Ken. “The Author Replies”. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Quarterly, 42, 2008. – Р. 113–114.
7. Dudley-Evans Tony, Maggie Jo St. John Dudley-Evans T. and M. J. St John. Developments in English for Specific Purposes:
A Multidisciplinary Approach. – Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1998. – Р. 14.