Pages: 30 - 34
Authors: Usanova K. Y.
Abstract: The work presents the evolution of visual technologies in political advertising on the example of lapel pins. Their traditional and innovative forms are revealed.
Keywords: evolution, visual advertising, political lapel pins, design, psychological effect
1. Mitchell W. J. T. What is Visual Culture?//Meaning in the Visual Arts: Views from the Outside/ed. I. Lavin. – Princeton,
NJ: Institute for Advanced Study, 1995.
2. Seidma A. Steven. Posters, Propaganda, and Persuasion in Election Campaigns Around the World. – 2008.
3. Library of Congress.//[Electronic resource]. – Available from: http://www.loc.gov/(date of access: 12.09.14).
4. Grachev G. V., Melnik I. K. Manipulation of a personality: organization, methods and technologies of information and
psychological impact. – M., 1999.
5. Marshall McLuhan. Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man. – M., 2003.
6. Schlesinger A. M. The cycles of American history. – M.: Progress-Akademia, 1992.