Pages: 101 - 104
Authors: Makhutova G. M., Mikitchenko S. P.
Abstract: The article is devoted to the modeling problem situations in teaching foreign language communication. The problem oriented tasks and situations stimulate cognitive thinking process and are the simplest way of getting the students involved into the learning process. Having a problem oriented tasks and obstacles, choices in it, stimulates students’ creative activity, secures the individualization of the learning process, as well as allows to discreetly used problem oriented tasks formulated by the teacher with the focus on specific needs and abilities of each student.
Keywords: problem oriented task, cognitive thinking process.
1. Makhutova G. M. Problem situations in teaching foreign language communication to students: PhD Thesis, – M., 2013.
2. Mikitchenko S. P. Organization of problem oriented tasks in the process of foreign language teaching (on the speaking
material): PhD thesis, – M., 2004.
3. Kovalevskaya Ye. V. Problem-oriented education: approach, method, type, system, – Moscow: MNPI, 2000.
4. Kovalevskaya Ye. V. Genesis and modern state of problem-oriented education (general pedagogical analysis applied to
the foreign languages teaching methodology): Abstract of the Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences thesis, – Moscow, 2000.
5. Kudryavtsev T. V. Psychology of technical thinking (process and methods of solving technical problems), – Moscow: