Pages: 54 - 57
Authors: Khamitova M.
Abstract: In the process of making museum fund we face the question of the significance of every its exhibit item
for documenting the social development of the represented time, certain events, processes and structures. The value
of the fund is first of all determined on the history of the exhibited thing, of its primary application and the place
of it in the life of the society it belonged. The article is devoted to the results of the research in museology which allows
to came to conclusion that the totality of all these features give the presentation of cultural and historical value
of the museum exhibit, necessity of its safe keeping and proper use in communication.
The article deals with the research in museology which results in necessity to determine the value of the
Keywords: The academician A. Kh. Margulan, museum exhibition, folklore, ornament, Kazakh people, customs and traditions, cultural heritage
1. Mamardashvili M. Philosophy Introduction//The necessity itself. – Moscow, Labirint, 1996. – Р. 25–26.
2. Lapteva M. A. Sense and museum appointment in representation of N. F. Fedorov: Imagination or a future projection?
Vestnik. The humanities, – 2004. – № 4.
3. Margulan A. H. Ancient Legends. – А., Zhazushi, 1985. – 47 p.
4. Oshanov O. Kokpar/Customs and traditions of Kazakh nations/Almaty, Aryis,– 2005, – 278 p.
5. Ermolenko L. I. The role of a wolf image at ancient Turkis//Margulan readings. – M., 1992.
6. Mukanov S. Nations heritage. – A., 1974.
7. Itegulova S. A. The image of a wolf in Kazakh folklore/phil. of research candidate work. – A., M. O. Auezov Institute of
Art and Literature, – 2002.
8. Potanin G. N. The Kazakh–Kirghiz and the Altay legends and fairytales. – CP., 1917.
9. Omirbekova M. Sh. The Kazakh ornaments. Encyclopedia, Almatykitap, – 2003.
10. Margulan A. H. Social questions in poems of Kazakh people. – P. 362–365.
11. Margulan A. H. The Kazakh national applied art. – Almaty: Oner, 1986. – V. 1. – 256 p.