Pages: 60 - 65
Authors: Makhmudov S., Raimova M.
Abstract: Abstract Objective: to make comparative analysis of the corporate governance codes of Germany and Uzbekistan. Methods: There is used the method of comparative analysis in the article. Results: Researchers can learn the advantages and disadvantages of the two codes and can use the findings of the article in their studies. Scientific novelty: The Code of Corporate Governance is a new law in Uzbekistan and developed on the basis of successful experience of Germany and other highly developed countries. We analyzed Germany and Uzbekistan Corporate Governance Codes and gave recommendations for the elimination of disadvantages in the article. Practical significance: Joint stock companies can use the conclusions of the article, in particular recommendations for the development of rules in their activities.
Keywords: Keywords: Management, corporate governance, joint stock company, code, general meeting, shareholders.
1. Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, – 2015, – № 17, – article 204.
2. Uzbek Corporate Governance Code. The text of the Code was published in “Xalq so’zi” newspaper on March
11, – 2016.
3. Wymeersch, Eddy. “European Corporate Governance Codes and Their Effectiveness.” In Boards and Shareholders
in European Listed Companies Facts, Context and Post-crisis Reforms, ed. Massimo Belcrediand Guido
Ferrarini, – 2013. – 67–142. Cambridge University Press.
4. Massimo Belcredi, Guido Ferrarini. The European Corporate Governance Framework: Issues and Perspectives.
Working Paper N°. 214/2013 May – 2013.
5. A Guide to Corporate Governance Practices in the European Union. URL: http: ifc.org/corporategovernance.
6. Авазходжаева Д. М. Особенности внедрения системы современных методов корпоративного управления
в Республике Узбекистан//Молодой ученый. – 2017. – № 15. – С. 321–323.
7. German Corporate Governance Code. URL: http://www.ecgi.org/codes/documents/cg_code_germany_
8. Comparative Study of Corporate Governance Codes Relevant to the European Union And Its Member States.
On behalf of the EUROPEAN COMMISSION, Internal Market Directorate General. January – 2002.