Pages: 225 - 229
Authors: Horodetska I. A.
Abstract: Objective: the elucidation of various aspects of administrative responsibility for illegal export from Ukraine or import into its territory of objects of the animal world. Methods: comparison, generalization, observation, system analysis, data grouping, theoretical cognition, the method of analogy and historical method. Results: the largest threats to biodiversity were identified, particularly pollution and destruction of natural habitats of animals and plants, management of hunting economy by predominantly extensive methods, poaching, scientifically unfounded introduction of individual fish species in the reservoirs, increasing the number of invasive species; basing on the analysis of studies of existing in the theory of administrative law views on the nature of administrative responsibility were ascertained scientific approaches to understanding the latter; the various aspects of administrative responsibility for illegal export from Ukraine or import into its territory of animals were reviewed, the object, objective side, subject and subjective side of the offense were described; were formulated concrete proposals for improvement of legal regulation of administrative responsibility in the area of protection, use and reproduction of the animal world, ecological control at border checkpoints. Scientific novelty: in this article basing on the analysis of the current legislation of Ukraine and practice of its implementation, theoretical analysis of scientific works on administrative law, were for the first time formulated a number of proposals aimed to improve legal regulation of administrative responsibility in the field of protection, use and reproduction of the animal world, normative-legal regulation in the sphere of ecological safety and environmental protection, ecological control at checkpoints across the state border. Practical significance: the main provisions and conclusions of the article can be used in the research field for further development of questions of administrative responsibility, law-making in the drafting of corresponding normative- legal acts in the practice of regulatory bodies in the field of protection, use and reproduction of the animal world
Keywords: administrative responsibility; misconduct; legal regulation; the objects of animal world; area of protection, use and reproduction of animal world
1. Babakova V. M. Ratsionalne vykorystannia ta poperedzhennia zabrudnennia prisnovodnykh vodoim z metoiu
polipshennia sotsialnoho zhyttievoho rivnia naselennia (Rational use and prevention of pollution of freshwater
bodies with the objective of improving social living standards), Ukraine — EU. Modern Technology, Business
and Law: collection of international scientific papers: in 2 parts. Part 2. Chernihiv: CNUT, 2016, pp. 82–85 (in
2. Baliuk, H. I. ed. Tvarynnyi svit Ukrainy: pravova okhorona, vykorystannia ta vidtvorennia (Animal world of
Ukraine: legal protection, use and reproduction of), Kiev: Yurinkom Inter, 2010, 384 p. (in Ukrainian).
3. Hetman, A. P. ed. Pravova okhorona dovkillia: suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku (Legal protection of the
environment: current status and prospects of development), Kharkov: Pravo, 2014, 784 p. (in Ukrainian).
I. A. Horodetska ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ILLEGAL EXPORT FROM UKRAINE AND IMPORT ON ITS TERRITORY OF OBJECTS OF ANIMAL WORLD
Science of law Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 1-2 (2017)
ISSN 2310-5593 (Print) / ISSN 2519-1209 (Online)
4. Knysh, V. I. Vyznachennia subiektiv upravlinnia u sferi okhorony tvarynnoho svitu (The definition of subjects of
management in the sphere of protection of animal world), Aktualni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia, Kharkov,
2006, No. 3, pp. 384–392 (in Ukrainian).
5. Knysh, V. I. Deiaki problemy administratyvno-pravovoi okhorony tvarynnoho svitu (Some problems of
administrative-legal protection of the animal world), Naukovyi visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho derzhavnoho
universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav, 2006, No. 3, pp. 179–185 (in Ukrainian).
6. Konstantynydy, S. S. Ohrana zhivotnogo mira (pravovyie voprosyi (Animal world protection (legal)), Alma-Ata:
Kainar, 1975, 120 p. (in Kazakhstan).
7. Kostytskyi, V. V. Ekolohiia perekhidnoho periodu: pravo, derzhava, ekonomika (ekonomiko-pravovyi mekhanizm
okhorony navkolyshnoho pryrodnoho seredovyshcha v Ukraini) (Ecology of the transitional period: law,
state, economy (economic and legal mechanism of environmental protection in Ukraine)), Kiev: Eusmeu, 2003,
772 p. (in Ukrainian).
8. Nechyporuk, L. D. Mizhnarodno-pravove rehuliuvannia okhorony ta vykorystannia obiektiv tvarynnoho svitu
(International legal regulation of protection and use of objects of animal world), Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho
natsionalnoho universytetu, 2007, No. 8, pp. 239–241 (in Ukrainian).
9. Nechyporuk, L. D. Pravo vlasnosti na obiekty tvarynnoho svitu (The right of ownership to objects of animal
world), Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia Pravo, 2008, No. 8, pp. 236–239
10. Shekhovtsov, V. V. Yurydychna vidpovidalnist za porushennia prava pryvatnoi vlasnosti na obiekty tvarynnoho
svitu (Legal liability for violation of the right of private ownership of animal world), Visnyk Kharkivskoho
natsionalnoho universytetu imeni V. N. Karazina, Seriia Pravo, 2011, No. 288, pp. 280–287 (in Ukrainian).
11. Tykhyi, P. V. Pravova pryroda spetsialnoho vykorystannia dykoi fauny (The legal nature of the special use of wild
fauna), Visnyk akademii pravovykh nauk Ukrainy, 1999, No. 1 (16), pp. 217–224 (in Ukrainian).
12. Tykhyi, P. V. Dyka fauna yak ob`iekt ekolohichnykh pravovidnosyn (Wildlife as object of environmental legal
relations), Pravo Ukrainy, 1999, No. 2, pp. 65–69 (in Ukrainian).
13. Kolpakov, V. K. Administratyvna vidpovidalnist (administratyvno-deliktne pravo) (Administrative responsibility
(administrative-tort)), Kiev: Yurinkom Inter, 2008, pp. 78 (in Ukrainian).
14. Makushev, P. V. Administratyvna vidpovidalnist yak pravovyi instytut (Administrative responsibility as a
legal institution), Naukovyi visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav, 2014,
No. 4, pp. 89–97 (in Ukrainian).
15. Lukianets, D. M. Administratyvno-deliktni vidnosyny v Ukraini: teoriia ta praktyka pravovoho rehuliuvannia
(Administrative and tort relations in Ukraine: theory and practice of legal regulation), Sumy: Universytetska
knyha, 2006, pp. 367 (in Ukrainian).
16. Shchukin, O. M. Do pytannia kontseptualizatsii poniattia administratyvnoi vidpovidalnosti (To the question of
conceptualization of the concept of administrative responsibility), Yurydychnyi visnyk, 2014, No. 3 (32), pp.
73–78 (in Ukrainian).
17. Bezklubyi, I. ed. Vidpovidalnist u publichnomu pravi (Liability in public law), Kiev: Hramota, 2014, 496 p. (in
18. Kyrylenko, Ye. V. Poniattia ta sklad administratyvnykh pravoporushen: zaproshennia do dyskusii (The concept
and composition of administrative offences: invitation to discussion), Porivnialno-analitychne pravo, 2013, No.
3–1, pp. 219–221 (in Ukrainian).
19. Bielikova, O. V. Yurydychnyi sklad administratyvnoho pravoporushennia (Legal administrative offense), Derzhava
ta rehiony, 2013, No. 3 (41), pp. 23–24 (in Ukrainian).
20. Voloshyn, H. H. Osoblyvosti realizatsii yurydychnoi vidpovidalnosti v haluzi okhorony tvarynnoho svitu
(Features of realization of legal responsibility in the sphere of protection of animal world), Visnyk Zaporizkoho
derzhavnoho universytetu, 2004, No. 1, pp. 148 (in Ukrainian).