Pages: 210 - 218
Authors: Starkova N. O.
Abstract: Objective: to determine the main tendencies and prospects of the development of Russian oil and gas complex on base of the assessment of the factors determining its condition. Methods: comparison, generalization, observation, systemic analysis, data grouping, theoretical cognition, the method of analogy and historical method. Results: on the base of analysis of scientific literature, analytical reviews and statistical data the basic reasons of an unstable current condition of the modern oil-and-gas sector developing on extensive type of economic growth are established. On the base of the research of influence of factors of development of sector on its current condition and the prospects of growth revealed that in modern period the Russian oil and gas industry has rich resource potential, however because of particularly complex climatic conditions their production is highly costly and low effective. Increase in efficiency requires considerable concentration of efforts in the direction of research and implementation of the innovations oriented to enhancement of methods of production and ensuring development and large-scale implementation of chemicals (catalysts) providing deeper crude oil refining and natural gas. It can be performed on the base of upgrade of theoretic and methodical knowledges of modern structure of Russian oil and gas industry and the oil and gas market, forms and methods of its regulation and development and also initiation of processes of deep monitoring and the analysis of the factors influencing a status of the oil and gas industry and market with use of modern applied tools of the analysis and forecasting of condition of an industry and its influence on economic growth in the country. Scientific novelty: in article are clarified the factors influencing a status and development of the oil and gas market and an oil and gas industry. In conclusion of author’s research are specified the main directions of development and enhancement of system of functioning of an oil-and-gas sector of the Russian Federation oriented to an innovative way of development under the influence of modern conditions and tendencies. Practical importance: basic provisions and conclusions of article can be used in scientific and pedagogical activities for consideration of questions of the device of industrial structure of economy of the Russian Federation, a condition of an oil and gas industry, and also for further enhancement of a research of processes of functioning and development of Russian oil and gas industry.
Keywords: oil and gas complex, oil, gas, shale oil, development of an industry, innovation, perfection
1. Aganbegyan A. G. Investments — a basis of the accelerated social and economic development of Russia//Den’gi i
kredit. 2012. No 5. P. 10–16. (in Russian)
2. Aganbegyan A. G. Economy of Russia: from stagnation to recession//Den’gi i kredit. 2016. No 5. P. 10–20. (in
3. Baldov D. V., Suslov S. A. The state reserve — a basis of stable development of economy//Vestnik NGIEI. 2015.
No 9 (52). P. 5–11. (in Russian)
4. Bobylev Yu. Development of oil sector in Russia//Voprosy ekonomiki. 2015. No 6. P. 45–62. (in Russian)
5. Gukasyan A. V. The stimulating tools of innovative and industrial policy: achievements and problems//Journal
of Economic Regulation. 2013. Ch. 4. No 1. P. 107–114. (in Russian)
N. O. Starkova ASSESSMENT OF POTENTIAL OF DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN OIL-AND-GAS SECTOR
Economics Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 1-2 (2017)
ISSN 2310-5593 (Print) / ISSN 2519-1209 (Online)
6. Dzhukha V. M., Mishchenko K. N. Formation of a profile of competitiveness of the Russian regions//European
Social Science Journal. 2016. No 3. P. 41–46. (in Russian).
7. Druker P, F. Management tasks in the 21st century.: Trans. from engl. M.: Izdatel’skii dom «Vil’yams», 2004.
272 p. (in Russian).
8. Kireeva Yu. V. Methodical approaches to determination of technical and economic potential of renewable energy
resources of the region//Ekonomika: teoriya i praktika. 2015. No 4 (40). P. 110–113. (in Russian).
9. Kozyr’ N. S., Zlydenko N. I. Currency wars or competitive devaluation: scenario prospects//Natsional’nye interesy:
prioritety i bezopasnost’. 2015. No 30 (315). P. 48–60. (in Russian).
10. Listopad M. E. Evolution of ideas of competitiveness of national economy//Ekonomika: teoriya i praktika. 2012.
No 3 (27). P. 41–47. (in Russian).
11. Litvinskii K. O. Matrix development planning of the entities of fuel and energy complex//Ekonomika ustoichivogo
razvitiya. 2015. No 2 (22). P. 162–170. (in Russian).
12. Mal’kov D. G. Technique of an efficiency evaluation of the state market as the tool of innovative policy//Nauchnoe
obozrenie. 2016. No 9. P. 156–159. (in Russian).
13. Marks K. Capital: Theory of the surplus value/Pod red. F. Engel’sa. Ch.4. — M.: Politizdat, 1978. — 648 s. (in
14. Nevskaya N. A. The territories of the advancing development as subject to the state economic planning//Nauchnoe
obozrenie. 2015. No 11. P. 211–214. (in Russian).
15. Neshchadimova O. V., Shevchenko I. V. Sozdanie konkurentnoi rynochnoi sredy rossiiskikh neftyanykh kompanii
za schet investitsii v modernizatsiyu proizvodstva//Ekonomika ustoichivogo razvitiya. 2016. No 4 (28). P.
191–198. (in Russian).
16. Nikulina O. V., Kizim A. A., Rudakova A. E. Conceptual bases of forming of mechanism of the controling of
competitiveness of the international companies of an oil and gas industry//Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo.
2016. No 3–1 (68–1). P. 1160–1167. (in Russian).
17. Khasbulatov R. I. Conceptual bases of forming of mechanism of the controling of competitiveness of the international
companies of an oil and gas industry//Vestnik Rossiiskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta im. G. V. Plekhanova.
2015. No 1 (79). P. 14–27. (in Russian).
18. Shumpeter I. Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya. M.: Progress, 1982. (in Russian).
19. Drucker P. Post Capitalist Society. Butterworth&Heinemann. 1993.
20. Haustein H. D. Innovation and Industrial Strategy//IIASA, Laxenburg, (Austria) 1981. June.
21. Khasbulatov R. I. Paradoxes of economic theories and politics//Economica regiona. 2015. No 2 (42). P. 23–39.
22. McDonald R. P. Factor Analysis and Related Methods. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum, 1985.
23. Marilyn Radler. Worldwide reserves grow: oil production climbs as reserves post modest rise//Oil and Gas
Journal, December 20, 2004.
24. Porter M. E. Competitive strategy. Techniques for analyzing industries and competitors, NY: Free Press. 1980.
25. Schimidt-Tiedemann K. J. A. New Model of Innovation Process//Research Management. 1982. March. P.18–21.
26. Solow R. M. A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth//Quarterly Journal of Economics. 1956. P 3–4.
27. Williams Bob. Debate grows over us gas supply crisis as harbinger of global gas production peak//Oil and Gas
Journal. July 21. 2003.