Pages: 192 - 200
Authors: Smutchak Z. V., Sytnyk O. Y.
Abstract: Objective: to determine the impact of migration on demographic development of Ukraine. Methods: comparison, logical generalization, observation, systemic analysis, data grouping, theoretical cognition, induction and deduction. Results: on the base of scientific and economic literature the causes and features of migration processes of destabilization in Ukraine are identified; the detailed analysis of intra-regional, inter-regional and interstate migration in the years of the state independence of Ukraine has been undertaken; illegal migration, which can be interpreted as a factor preventing the demographic development of the country is characterized; the necessity of settlement of migration flows is substantiated; the ways to stabilize them at all levels are suggested. Scientific novelty: for the first time in an article based on a detailed analysis of intra-regional, inter-regional and interstate migration in the years of independence Ukraine has proposed the path of stabilization of migration processes in the meta-, macro-, meso- and micro levels, as a factor of demographic development of Ukraine. Practical significance: the main provisions and conclusions of the article can be used in scientific activities at the consideration of the demographic development of Ukraine
Keywords: migrations, inter-regional migrations, the forced mass internal migratory resettlements, interstate migrations, migratory threats to national security, migratory challenges, state migratory policy
1. On the concept of state migration policy. The decree of the President of Ukraine № 622/2011. Retrieved from:
http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/622/2011 (in Ukrainian).
2. Datsko O. Influence of international migration and strengthening of threat to economic security of the country.
Problems of external migration of Ukraine and other post-Soviet states: materials of round table – Lviv, Spolom,
2014, p. 25–29 (in Ukrainian).
3. Malinovska O. Some conceptual approaches to labor migration.//Labour migration Ukraine and the state program
of regulation: Materials Int. Conference Kyiv, February 18, 2005/Regional Representative Office of them. Friedrich
Ebert Foundation in Ukraine – K.: Testament, 2005. – С. 6 –16. (in Ukrainian).
4. Malinovska O. Management of migration: some conclusions from the European experience. Science issues
UAPA, issue 2, 2002, p. 446–453. (in Ukrainian).
5. Malinovska O. Labour migration: social consequences and ways of reaction – Kyiv, NISS, 2011, 40 p. (in Ukrainian).
6. Kovalyk I. Principles and consequences of international labor force migration for Ukraine, Strategy of development
of Ukraine, issue 2, 2011, p. 278 (in Ukrainian).
7. Prybytkova I. Security of documents and migration policy: conclusions and recommendations of the international
working groups for Ukraine – Kyiv, Europe without barriers, 2011, p. 9–30. Prybytkova, I. Security of
documents and migration policy: conclusions and recommendations of the international working groups for
Ukraine – Kyiv, Europe without barriers, 2011, p. 9–30. (in Ukrainian).
8. Romanjuk M. Migration of the population of Ukraine: national priorities and regional differentiation regulation
of the mechanism of regulation. Economy of Ukraine, issue 9, 1999, p. 38–44. (in Ukrainian).
Economics Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 1-2 (2017)
ISSN 2310-5593 (Print) / ISSN 2519-1209 (Online)
Z. V. Smutchak O. Y. Sytnyk THE INFLUENCE OF MIGRATORY PROCESSES ON DEMOGRAPHIC DEVELOPMENT OF UKRAINE
9. Romanjuk M. Migration determinants of national security of Ukraine: theoretical and methodological, and
practical aspects. Demography and social economy, issue 1 (11), 2009, p. 50–60. (in Ukrainian).
10. Vidyakina M., Stakanov G. Labour migration from Ukraine to the EU macroeconomic dimension – Kyiv, SSC,
2011, 196 p. (in Ukrainian).
11. Organisation of Migration. Retrieved from: http://iom.org.ua/ua
12. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: www.ukrstat.gov.ua
13. Visa-free dialogue between Ukraine and the EU. Action plan on liberalization of visa regime. Retrieved
from: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/document/244813925/… 20 для%20Укра_ни.pdf.
14. Smutchak Z. Migratory Threats to National Security of Ukraine: Current Challenges and Ways of
Regulation/Z. Smutchak, D. Romanjuk//Baltic Journal of Economic Studies – Riga, 2016 – Vol. 2, No. 3 –
15. Kumskov G. Ways to enhance the impact of market mechanisms to stabilize the internal migration of the population
of Kyrgyzstan/Bulletin KRSU, 2002. – № 3. Retrieved from: http://www.krsu.edu.kg/vestnik/2002/v3/a16.
html (in Russian).
16. Haidutsky A. The scale of labour migration abroad//Ukrainian economy and state. – 2007. – № 8. – S.82–86 (in