Pages: 116 - 121
Authors: Balashova R. I.
Abstract: Objective: to consider the impact of the processes of new industrialization financial support for industrial enterprises. Methods: comparison, generalization, observation, systemic analysis, data grouping, theoretical cognition, the method of analogy and historical method. Results: basing on the analysis of scientific economic literature the main problem of financial support of innovative processes have been investigated, the feasibilities of new industrialization policy in modern conditions have been identified. It has been determined that under the conditions of new industrial policy, the financial support of activity with a view to achieving a competitive development of the industrial enterprise is based on the integrated use of innovative, technological, financial and organizational components. It has been shown that innovative projects can be carried out in the form of recovery of rational relations within production chains, the introduction of new industries, communications and technologies. It has been proposed to consider financial support policy of the new industrialization of the economy as a process of provision and use of funds allocated for the design, development and organization of new products production, introduction of new equipment or technology, the development and introduction of new organizational forms and methods of management. It has been proved that significant failures in the area of cost management create the necessity to find innovative methods and management techniques that could provide competent accumulation and allocation of capital, the target allocation of resources, preventing unjustified cost increases. The effective cost planning, the establishment of standards at the time of a new product designing, the introduction of equipment that is not used in the operating activities of the enterprise, diversification of production, the availability and assessment of the necessary financial resources have been recommended. Scientific novelty: for the first time on the basis of the presented methods, the article studies the ways of realization of this problem at the level of the industrial enterprise. Practical significance: the main provisions and conclusions of the article can be used in scientific and teaching when considering the economic impact of the processes of new industrialization financial support for industrial enterprises.
Keywords: Economic impact; New industrialization; Financial support; Innovation and economic development; Industrial enterprises.
1. Kovalenko, Yu. Instytucionalizacija finansovogo sektoru ekonomiky (Institutionalization of the financial sector of
the economy), Irpin: Nacional’nyj universytet derzhavnoi’ podatkovoi’ sluzhby Ukrai’ny, 2013, 608 p. (in Ukr.).
2. Smith, A. Issledovanie o prirode i prichinah bogatstva narodov (An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the
Wealth of Nations), Mosсow: Socjekgiz, 1962, 684 p. (in Russ.).
3. Keynes, Dzh. M. Obshhaja teorija zanjatosti, procenta i deneg (The General Theory of Employment, Interest
and Money), Moscow: Jeksmo, 2007, 960 p. (in Russ.).
4. Marx, K. Kapital. Kritika politicheskoj jekonomii (Capital: Critique of Political Economy), Moscow: Politizdat,
1983, 3883 p. (in Russ.).
5. Say, J.-B. Traktat po politicheskoj jekonomii. Jekonomicheskie sofizmy; Jekonomicheskie garmonii (A treatise
on political economy. Economic sophistry; Economic harmony), Moscow: Direktmedia Pablishing, 2008, 68 p.
6. Quesnay, F. Izbrannye jekonomicheskie proizvedenija (Selected economic works), Moscow: Socjekgiz, 1960,
1200 p. (in Russ.).
7. Bastia, F. Jekonomicheskie sofizmy (Sophismes Economique), Moscow: Socium, 2001, 304 р. (in Russ.).
8. Schumpeter, J. Teorija jekonomicheskogo razvitija. Kapitalizm, socializm i demokratija (The theory of economic
development. Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy), Moscow: Jeksmo, 2007, 335 p. (in Russ.).
9. Gavrilova, Zh. L. Novaja industrializacija Rossii. Teoreticheskie i upravlencheskie aspekty (The new industrialization
of Russia. Theoretical and managerial aspects), St. Petersburg: NPK «ROST», 2014, 237 р. (in Russ.).
10. Savchuk, V. Strategicheskoe upravlenie izderzhkami (Strategic cost management), Strategii, 2004, No. 11, pp.
28–40 (in Russ.).
11. Dudin, M. N., Egorushkin, P. A., Lesnikov, N. In., Safin F. M. Informacionnyj forsajt kak instrument konkurentosposobnogo
razvitija predprinimatel’skih struktur (Innovative foresight as a tool of competitive development
of business structures), Moscow: Publishing house «Science», 2013, 216 p. (in Russ.).
12. Kulkov, V. O pozicionirovanii novoj industrializacii (On the positioning of the new industrialization), Economist,
2014, No. 10, p. 49 (in Russ.).
13. Balashova, R. I. Finansovoe obespechenie predprijatij kak jelement ih geoprostranstva (Financial support of
enterprises as an element of geospace), Geokontekst, 2016, No. 3, рр. 5–12 (in Russ.).
14. Dolzhik, A., Garkusha, S. Upravlinnja vitratami jak chinnik pidvishhennja pributkovosti i rentabel’nosti
sil’s’kogospodars’kih pidprijemstv (Costs management as a factor of increasing of the yield and profitability of
agricultural enterprises), Ekonomichnij analiz, 2016, No. 2, pр. 37–44.
15. Suslenko, V. T. Oblik i analiz system Finansovoy bezpeky torgovelnogo pidpriemstva (Accounting and Analysis
of Financial Security of commercial enterprise), Crimean economic Bulletin, 2015, No. 4, pp. 77–81 (in Russ.).
16. Stryzhychenko, K. Derzhavne reguljuvannja finansovogo rynku v umovah novoi’ ekonomiky (State financial
market regulation in the new economy), Berdyansk: FOP Tkachuk A. V., 2013, 352 p. (in Ukr.).
17. Molchanova, E., Puzenko, A. Sovremennaja struktura mirovogo finansovogo rynka (The Modern structure of
financial markets), Foreign trade: Economics, Finance, and law, 2013, No. 3, pp. 188–195 (in Russ.).
18. Inozemtsev, V. Vossozdanie industrial’nogo mira (Reconstruction of the industrialized world), Rossia v globalnoy
politike, 2011, No. 6, p. 98 (in Russ.).
19. Jenike, M., Jakob, K. Tret’ja promyshlennaja revoljucija (Dritte industrielle Revolution), Internationale Politilk,
2008, No. 5, pp. 38–39 (in Russ.).
20. Aganbegjan, A. G. Social’no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Rossii: finansovo-kreditnye aspekty (Socio-economic
development of Russia: the financial and credit aspects), Den’gi i kredit, 2013, No. 1, p. 9 (in Russ.).