Pages: 98 - 106
Authors: Aleksandrova O. B., Tojsheva O. A.
Abstract: Objective: to develop a method to estimate the multiplier effect that occurs in the integration of business systems in conditions of instability, optimization of business process. Methods: monographic, economic-statistical, system approach, synergetic approach, economic-mathematical modeling, method of analogies. Results: to optimize the entrepreneurial process aimed at reducing the factors negatively affecting the result of the integration of entrepreneurial activities, applied dynamic programming method to determine the target function. The obtained objective function allows us to quantify in time and space in negative, as a separate party, and of the system as a whole. The results of the system are determined by the multiplicative effect. Scientific novelty: the article proposes a model of dynamic programming to evaluate the result of the integration of entrepreneurship, allowing to determine the contribution of each participant of business process and distribution of negative result between the participants of economic activities. Practical relevance: the main provisions and conclusions of the article can be used in research and teaching when considering the management of complex business systems
Keywords: enterprise integration, synergetic approach, dynamic entrepreneurship, multiplier effect, factor and effective signs.
1. Aleksandrova, O. B. Entrepreneurship in the leasing sector of the national economy//Economy and Entrepreneurship,
2014, No. 7 (48). – Pp. 856–860 (in Russ.).
2. Aleksandrova, O. B. Method of estimation result of the leasing business on the basis of dynamic programming//
Economic Herald Republic Tatarstan, 2015. No 1. – Pp. 31–34 (in Russ.).
3. Alyaev, Y. T. SF Discrete mathematics and mathematical logic. – M.: Finance and Statistics, 2006, 368 р. (in Russ.).
4. Algin, A. P. Risk and its role in public life. – M.: Thought 1989, 188 р. (in Russ.).
5. Asaul, A. N. Patterns and trends in the development of modern business. SPb: ANO IPEV, 2008, 250 р. (in Russ.).
6. Bellman, R., Dynamic Programming. – M.: Publishing House of Foreign. lit., 1960, 400 р. (in Russ.).
7. Borisov, A. B. Great Dictionary of Economics. Edition 2 Revised. and ext. – M.: Book World, 2004, 860 p. (in Russ.).
8. Greshilov, A. A. Mathematical methods of decision-making: Proc. manual for schools. – M.: Publishing House
of the MSTU. Bauman, 2006, 584 р. (in Russ.).
9. Drogobytskaya, K. S., Drogobytsky, I. N. Architectural models of economic systems: Monograph. – M.: INFRA –
M, 2014, 301 p. (in Russ.).
10. Kunitsyn, N. Economic dynamics and risks. – M.: The editorial staff of «Economics of agricultural and processing
enterprises», 2002, 288 p. (in Russ.).
11. Mugafarov K. the uncertainty of the term «mechanism» in economic research. [Electronic resource]. The capital
of the country. Federal Internet edition//URL: http://kapital-rus.ru/articles/article/176697 (accessed
12.02.2017) (in Russ.).
12. Markin, Y. P. Mathematical methods and models in economics: Textbook. Benefit. – M.: Higher School, 2007,
422 p. (in Russ.).
13. Knight, F. H. Risk, Uncertainty and Profit/Per.s Eng. MJ Kazhdan. – Moscow: Delo, 2003, 259 р. (in Russ.).
14. Romanova, A. I., Mironova, D., Ilyin, E. V. Methodical approach to risk assessment and decision-making under
conditions of uncertainty in the market.//«Management of economic systems» 2012, No. 3 (in Russ.).
15. Suprunovich, E. Fundamentals of Risk Management//Banking. 2001, No. 12. Pр. 9–10 (in Russ.).
16. Trofimova, L. A. Methodical features of managerial decision-making in enterprise structures Collection of Scientific
Papers 1 (15) On the St. Petersburg Academy of Management and Economics/Ed. V. A. Gnevko. St.
Petersburg St. Petersburg.: Publisher ETA, 2007, 180 р. (in Russ.).
17. Bachkai, T., Mesena, D., Miko, D., Sep, E., Hust, E. Economic risk and methods of its measurement lane. With
Hung. – M., 1979, 184 р. (in Russ.).
18. Khokhlov, N. V. Risk management: Proc. manual for schools. – M.: UNITY – DANA, 1999, 239 p. (in Russ.).
19. Shapkin, A. S., Shapkin, V. A. The theory of risk modeling and risk situations: Textbook. – M.: Publishing and
Trading Corporation «Dashkov and K», 2005, 880 р. (in Russ.).
20. Schumpeter, J. A. Theory of Economic Development. – M.: Economics, 2008, 400 р. (in Russ.).
21. Management of developing the leasing sector of entrepreneurial economy O. Aleksandrova, O. Burgonov, E. Ivleva,
N. Shashina//Procedia Engineering – 165 (2016) 980–989. (in English).