Pages: 33 - 38
Authors: Rebukha L. Z.
Abstract: Objective: carrying out of the methodological analysis of professional activity of the specialists of social work. Methods: synthesis, abstraction, generalization, comparison, system analysis. Results: the terms “methodology”, “methodology of social work”, “the nature of social work”, “activities”, “the implementation of the activity approach in the training of social workers in higher education institution” were concretized basing on the theoretical analysis of the scientific literature. The strategy of social policy, targeted at the development of mechanisms of regulation of an appropriate environment for the development of the individual and his or her professional formation, was briefly analyzed. It was noted that the instrument of social policy was an effective professional social work. It was concluded that the implementation of a methodological analysis of the nature of social work required justification of logic of its fondation as a professional activity, the selection and implementation of the system tools and methods of basic training of future social workers in higher education institutions. It was found the influence of the methodology as a teaching about the ways of organization and building of the theoretical and practical human activity on the specification of different forms of activity of specialists of social work. It was determined the essential role of the ativities of the future specialist of the social sphere, which defined the motion vector to the social space and largely determined the type and nature of its objective thinking. Activity-related forms of activities of a social worker, that allowed effectively manage, design and stay ahead of social processes, were obtained. Scientific novelty: a methodological analysis of the activities of specialists of social work was carried out and an active forms of activities of social workers were established for the first time in an article. Practical significance: the main conclusions of the article can be used by teachers of the higher military educational institutions in the process of professional fundamental training of future social workers
Keywords: social policy, methodology, methodological analysis, the nature of social work, social worker, activities, professional activities, the effectiveness, expediency
1. Kepska A. I. Socialna pedagogika. 5‑te vid. Pererob. ta dop. Pidruchnik (Social pedagogy. 5th ed. revised. and
add. Textbook), К. 2011. 488 p.
2. Surmin Y. P., Bakumenko V. D., Myhnenko A. M. and authors. Enciklopedichniy slovnik z derzhavnogo upravlinnia
(Encyclopedic Dictionary of governance), K: NADU, 2010. 820 p.
3. Kryvokon N. I. Problemi sotsialnoii roboti ta sotsialnoii politiki v Ukriini [Tekst] navchalniy posibnik (Problems
of Social Work and Social Policy in Ukraine [Text:] tutorial), Chernihiv: Chernihiv State Technological University,
2012. 320 p.
4. Zvereva I. D. Entsiklopediia dlia fakhivtsiv sotsialnoii sferi. – 2‑ge vidannia (Encyclopedia for social services
professionals. – 2nd Edition), Kyiv, Simferopol: Universum, 2013. 536 p.
5. Lukasiewicz M., Semigina T. Sotsiologiia sitsialnoii roboti: kurs lektsiy (Sociology of social work: lectures),
Institute of Training of State Employment Service of Ukraine. – K: IPK DSZU, 2009. 210 p.
6. Andrushchenko V. P., Karpenko O., Tolstoukhov S. Sotsialna robota: navchalno-metodichniy kompleks (Social
Work: study complex), K: Izd NPU named after M. P. Dragomanov, 2006. 400 p.
7. Stepin V., Furman A. Naukova ratsionalnist u tekhnogenniy kulturi: tipi ta istorichna evoliutsiia (Scientific
rationality of man-made culture: types and historical evolution), System of modern methodologies, Ternopil:
TNEU, 2015. № 2. Pp. 5–10.
Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 11-12 (2016)
L. Z. REBUKHA METHODOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL WORK SPECIALISTS
ISSN 2310-5593 (Print) / ISSN 2519-1209 (Online)
8. Furman A. V. Ideia i zmist profesiynogometodologuvannia: monografiia (Idea and content of professional
metodology: monograph), Ternopil: TNEU, 2016. 378 p.
9. Shchedrovitskiy G. P. Filosofiia. Nauka. Metodologiia (Philosophy. Science. Methodology), M.: Csh. cult. policy,
1997. 656 p.
10. Iudin E. G. Metodologiia nauki. Sistemnost. Deiatelnost (Methodology of Science. Consistency. Activities), M.:
Эditorial URSR, 1997. 445 p.
11. Chernilevsky D. V., Handzyuk O. M., Zakharchenko V. I., Kozlovsky I. and others. Metedologiia naukovoii diialnosti:
navch. posibn. (Methodology of scientific activity: teach. guidances.), K: Izd Univ “Ukraine”, 2008. 478 p.
12. Mikeshin L. A. Filisofiia nauki. Sovremennaia epistemologiia. Nauchnoie znaniie v dinamike kulturi. Metodologiia
nauchnogo issledovaniia: ucheb. posob. (Philosophy of science. Modern epistemology. Scientific knowledge
in dynamics of culture. Methodology of Scientific Studies: Textbook.), М.: Progress-Tradition: MPSI:
Flynta, 2005. 464 p.
13. Stepin V. S. Genesis citsialno-gumanitarnikh nauk (filosofskiy I metodologicheskiy aspekti) (Genesis of sociohumanitarian
sciences (philosophical and methodological aspects)), Questions of philosophy, № 3, 2004. Pp.
14. Kemerovo V. E. Metodologiia (Methodology), Social philosophy: dictionary М.: Acad project, 2003. Pp. 230–
15. Bech V. P., Lukasiewicz M., Tulenkov M. V. Sotsialna robota i formuvannia gromadianskogo suspilstva: monografiia
(Social work and forming of civil society: monograph), NPU named after Dragomanov. – K: NPU named
after Dragomanov, 2008. 599 p.
16. Bradford W. Sheafor, Charles R. Horejsi. Techniques and Guidelines for Social Work Practice, Boston, 2008,
17. Tyuptya L. T., Ivanova I. B. Sotsialna robota (teoriia I praktika): navchalniy posibnik (Social work (theory and
practice): tutorial), K. University “Ukraine”, 2004. 408 p.
18. Holovaty M. F. and authors. Upravlinski aspekti sotsialnoi roboti [Text]: kurs lektsiy (Administrative aspects of
social work [Text]: lectures), K.: IAPM, 2002, 376 p.
19. Crimski S. B. Proekt i proektuvannia v suchasniy tsivilisatsii (Project and projecting in modern civilization),
Method of Projects: traditions, perspectives, life results: Practice-oriented collection, K.: The Department, 2003.
20. Zahvyazynskyy V. I., Atahanov R. Metodologiia i metodi psikhologo-pedagogicheskogo issledovaniia
(Methodology and methods of psychological and pedagogical research), M.: Pub. center “Academy”, 2001. 208 p.