Pages: 25 - 32
Authors: Senchenkov N. P., Naletova N. Y.
Abstract: Abstract Objective: to Reveal and to systematize the methodological foundations of the study of the Genesis of educational processes in the Russian historical and pedagogical science. Methods: the authors apply a range of theoretical (synthesis, analysis, classification, modelling) and historicalpedagogical methods (historical-structural, historical-genetic, historical-comparative) to the study of the Genesis of educational processes in different historical contexts. Results: revealed the leading theoretical and methodological approaches in historical and pedagogical research; broadened the methodological perspective of the study and possible forecasting of educational processes in General. Scientific novelty: the article first describes the problems of modern epistemology in historical and pedagogical science. The article presents the complex methodological approaches to the study of the processes of formation and development of education in totality and contradiction. Practical relevance: the main provisions and conclusions of the article can be used in the development of textbooks, teaching and methodical manuals on disciplines “History of pedagogy”; in teaching the courses “Philosophy of education”, “Methodology of scientific research”.
Keywords: methodology, history of pedagogy, methodological approaches, Genesis, the educational process
1. Belozertsev E. P. Education: a historical and cultural phenomenon: a course of lectures. SPB.: IZDATEL’stvo R. Aslanova
«Yuridicheskiy Tsentr Press», 2004.
2. With Bobryshev.With. Historical and pedagogical study of the development of pedagogical knowledge: methodology
and theory: monograph. Stavropol: sxi 2006.
3. Boguslavsky M. V. Methodology and technology education: (historical-pedagogical context): monograph. M.:
RAO ITIP 2007.
4. Bulkin A. P. Sociocultural dynamics of education. Russia’s historical experience. – Ed. 2nd ster Dubna: «Feniks
+», 2005. – And Width. E. Education as a cultural phenomenon: the Evolution of educational models in the
historical-cultural process: Avtoref. dis. … d‑RA PED. Sciences. Tyumen, 2003.
5. World historical and pedagogical process. Concepts, models, and historiography/ed. by G. B. and Kornetova.
G. Bezrogov. M.: ITOP RAO, 1996.
6. Zapesotsky A. S. Education: philosophy, Culturology, politics. – Moscow: Nauka, 2003.
7. Screamers A. E. Education in the perspective of ontology (the ontological Foundation of pedagogical practices in
the Russian religious philosophy)]. Elec: YSU them. I. A. Bunin 2010.
8. Naletova N. Yu. Orthodox education in the context of cultural-historical Genesis of the development of Russia:
dis. … d‑RA PED. Sciences. Smolensk: Smolensk State University, 2014.
9. Naletova, N. Yu. Methodological foundations of the study of the Genesis of educational systems//«Alma mater»
(high school Herald). – Moscow: PFUR, 2014. No. 2. P. 118–120.
Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 11-12 (2016) Pedagogy
ISSN 2310-5593 (Print) / ISSN 2519-1209 (Online)
N. P. SENCHENKOV RESEARCH METHODOLOGY THE GENESIS OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESSES IN THE HISTORICAL-PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCE
10. Naletova, N. Yu. The phenomenon of domestic education in the context of religious discourse//Problems of
safety of the Russian society: scientific and practical journal.– Smolensk: Smolensk branch of MIIT, 2013. No. 1.
11. Nalyotova, new York Istoriosofsky the meanings of education: scientific-method-logical approaches to the study
of//Rozwój nauk I. Problems and prospects. – 28.09.2012–30.09.2012. Katowice, 2012. S. 97–99.
12. Education in the formation of a new type of culture: materials of the round table (24 January, 17 February 2003). –
SPb.: Spbgup, 2003.
13. Pedagogy: textbook for students of pedagogical educational institutions/V. A. Slastenin, I. F. Isaev, A. I. Mishchenko,
E. N. Shiyanov. M.: SHKOLA–Press, 1997.
14. Plekhanov, E. A. pedagogics of the Russian cosmism: monograph/E. A. Plekhanov. – Vladimir: vgpu, 2004.
15. The attainment of the pedagogical culture of humanity: General questions. Foreign teaching experience/ed. by
G. B. Kornetova. – M.: 2010.
16. Slobodchikov. I. human Psychology: an introduction to the psychology of subjectivity: textbook for
universities/V. I. Slobodchikov, E. I. Isaev. Moscow: “SHKOLA-Press”, 1995.
17. Philosophy of education: status, problems and prospects: materials of the correspondence round table//Questions
of philosophy. – 1995. No. 11. P. 8–34.
18. Philosophical and psychological assumptions of the school of the dialogue of cultures [Text]/ed. by V. S. Bibler. –
M.: ROSSPEN, 1998.
19. Shchedrovitsky, G. P. Problems of methodology of system research, Moscow, 1964.