Pages: 15 - 24
Authors: Malakhova I. A.
Abstract: Objective: to identify determinants essentially-content competency approach to education in the field of culture. Methods: system analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization of scientific information, modeling of sociocultural processes and events, survey, observation, and the method of expert assessments, studies of pedagogical experience, documentation and art-creative activity of students. Results: based on the analysis of scientific educational and cultural literature, statistical information and practice activities of educational and cultural institutions revealed traditions training of national personnel with specialized secondary education in the field of culture; formulated the problem of the secondary education system in the field of culture; the essence of the competence approach as a methodological basis for the modernization of education in the field of culture of Belarus; revealed principles of social and professional competence of graduates of secondary specialized educational sphere of culture; it identified creativity as the most important key competences professional cultural sphere. Scientific novelty: for the first time in an article on the basis of the method shows how the introduction of competence-based approach in the national education system in the field of culture. Practical value: the main provisions and conclusions of the article can be used in research and practical teaching activities in the field of culture and art in solving the problems of scientific and methodological support of educational content.
Keywords: education system in the field of culture; competence approach to education; educational institutions in the field of culture; secondary special education in the field of culture; the content of the educational process.
1. Code of the Republic of Belarus on education: 13 January 2011 № 243–3. Minsk Amalhteia, 2011. 496 p.
2. Zimnjaja I. A. Key competences as the effectively-targeted basis of competence approach in education/Issled.
prepare the center of quality problems. Mosk. professionals. state. Inst. Steel and Alloys (Tehnolog. Univ.),
humanization of education sector. M.: ITSPKPS, 2004. 38 p.
3. Zimnjaja I. A. Key competencies — the result of a new paradigm of education//Higher education today. 2003.
№ 5. P. 34–42.
4. Verbitsky A. A. Competence approach and the theory of contextual learning. M.: Research center of problems
of quality of training, 2004. 85 p.
Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 11-12 (2016)
I. A. MALAKHOVA METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS APPLICATIONS OF THE COMPETENCE APPROACH TO EDUCATION IN THE FIELD OF CULTURE OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
ISSN 2310-5593 (Print) / ISSN 2519-1209 (Online)
5. Seleznev N. A. Quality of higher education as an object of systematic research. Lecture-report. Ed. 4th,
stereotyped. M.: Research center of problems of quality of training, 2004. 95 p.
6. Tatur Ju. G. Competence in the structure of the quality model of specialist training. M.: Higher education today,
2004, number 3. P. 24–31.
7. Shadrikov V. D. New professional model: an innovative training and competence-based approach//Higher
education today. 2004. № 8. P.26–31.
8. Baydenko V. I. Identification of the composition of graduates competences as needed GOS VPO design stage
of a new generation: the method. allowance. M.: Issled. prepare the center of quality problems. professionals,
2006. 71 p.
9. Zhuk O. L. Teacher training students: competence approach. Minsk: Resp. Inst. Executive. wk., 2009. 336 p.
10. Hutorskoj A. V. Key competences as a component of personality-oriented paradigm//Education. 2003. № 2. P.
11. Tsyrkun I. I. Innovative education teacher: Towards a creative professional/I. I. Tsyrkun, E. I. Karpovich;
Belarusian. state. ped. univ. 2nd ed. Minsk: Belarusian State Pedagogical University, 2011. 310 p.
12. Parshikov N. A. System approach to core activities in high schools of culture and arts. M.: MGUKI, 1999. 208 p.
13. Grygarovich J. D. Estetychnaya nakiravanasts asobie studenta: pedagagіchny aspect; Bel. dzyarzh. Univ. culture.
Mіnsk, 2002. 403 p.
14. The Bologna Process: Midway/under scientific. Ed. V. I. Baydenko. M., 2005. 379 p.
15. Tuning Educational Structures in Europe. The contribution of universities to the Bologna process. TUNING,
2006. 130 p.
16. Hutmacher W. Key competencies for Europe//Report of the Symposium Berne, Switzerland 27–30 March,
1996. Council for Cultural Co-operation (CDCC)//Secondary Education for Europe Strasburg, 1997. 103 p.
17. Malakhova I. A. Development of creative personality in the social and cultural sphere: the pedagogical aspect: a
monograph. Minsk: Belarusian State University of Culture and Arts, 2006. 327 p.
18. Zimnjaja I. A. Student-activity approach as the basis for the organization of educational process//The general
strategy of education in the educational system of Russia: to the problem: a 2 kn.; Issled. prepare the center of
quality problems. professionals; under the total. Ed. I. A. Zimnjaja. M., 2001. Kn. 1. P. 244–252.
19. Teacher Education in the Republic of Belarus: Analytical Materials: Pract. Benefit/P. D. Kucharczyk [et al.];
Belarusian. state. ped. univ; under the total. Ed. I. I. Tsyrkun. Minsk: Belarusian State Pedagogical University,
2007. 235 p.
20. Zeer E. F., etc. Modernization of vocational education: competence approach/E. F. Zeer, A. M. Pavlov,
E. E. Symanyuk; Ros. Acad. Education, Moscow. psihol.-social. inst. M.: Univ. psihol.-social. inst, 2005. 215 p.