Pages: 85 - 89
Authors: Gupi M.
Abstract: Constitutionalism is the modern philosophy of constitutive democracy and the reason for this conclusion has been analysed in this article taking in to account that it is the philosophy that protect the minority in the system of political constitutional democracy. It has been described constitutionalism and the importance of this concept in state formation. As the state is built upon a large social deal, the social contract is treated widely considering that is the main state forming thesis
Keywords: Constitutionalism, Constitution, Political Liberalism, Economic Liberalism, Philosophy, Constitutional Justice, Social Contract, Democracy
1. Kristaq Traja. Drejtesia Kushtetuese, Tirane: Shtepia Botuese Luarasi, – 2000.
Section 8. Science of law
2. Spartak Ngjela. Pese Leksione mbi Konstitucionalizmin, Tirane: UET Press, – 2015.
3. Russell Hardin. Liberalism, Constitutionalism and Democracy, Oxford: Oxford University Press, – 1999.
4. Michelman I. Frank. “Constitutional Authorship” in Constitutionalism: Philosophical Foundations,
Larry Alexander ed., Cambridge University Press, – 1998.
5. Richard S. Kay. “American Constitutionalism” in Constitutionalism: Philosophical Foundations, Larry
Alexander ed., Cambridge University Press, – 1998.