Pages: 64 - 71
Authors: Ignatchenko N. M.
Abstract: The article is dedicated to development of theoretical and methodological basis for research of investment banking activity and working out of scientific and practical recommendations as to development of international banking activity in the context of cyclicality of the world economy. Approaches for improvement of banking activity regulation in conditions of the crises are justified; mechanism for integration of national banking systems into the world financial system is developed; scientific and methodical approach to formation of pricing indicators of interbank credit market is proposed.
Keywords: investment banking activity, transnationalism of banking activity, transformation of banking systems, the world financial system, the interbank securities market, cyclicality of the world economy
1. Balashova Е., Finn Kudland and Edward Preskott: driving energies of economic cycles/Е. Balashova//
Economic issues. – 2005. – No. 1. – P. 133–143.
2. Batrimenko V. V., Macro financial priorities of interaction with transnational banking capital in new market
economies as the factor of stabilization of economical development/V. V. Batrimenko//Economics
of Crimea. – No. 1 (34). – Simferopol: The Tavrian national university named after V. I. Vernadskiy, –
2011. – P. 47–52.
3. Beketov N. V. Cycles of the world economics and financial crises [Electronic resource]/N. V. Beketov//
Problems of modern economics. – 2009. – No. 3 (31). – Access mode: http://www.m‑economy.
4. Belousov V. D. Problem of cyclic crises in the modern macroeconomic theory/V. D. Belousov, V. A. Biryukov//
Bulletin of Moscow university. Series 6. Economics. – 2011. – No. 1. – P. 15–39.
5. Glaziev S.Yu. Theory of long-term technical and economic development/S.Yu.Glaziev. – М.: VlaDar, –
1999. – 348 p.
6. Kh-U Derig, A universal bank is the bank of the future. Financial strategy at the edge of the centuries/
Kh-U Derig; translated from German. – М.: International relations – 1999. – 384 p.
7. Keynes J. M. General Theory of employment, interest and money./J. M. Keynes; translated from English.
– М.: Progress. – 1978. – 494 p.
Prospects of development of securitization of banking assets in Uzbekistan
8. Kunitsyna N. N. Forecasting of dynamics of economic systems: monograph/N. N. Kunitsyna. – Stavropol:
Serviceshkola, – 2006. – 131 p.
9. Magdich A. S. Evolution of opinions and reasons for economic cycles/A. S. Magdich//Academic review.
– 2010. – No. 2. – P. 23–36.
10. Marx K., The Capital. Crisis of political economics. Book ІІ: process of capital circulation/К. Marx,
F. Engels. Collection. – 2nd edition. – М.: Politizdat, – 1961. – V. 24. – 648 p.
11. Mirkin Ya. M. Dollar at a long wave/Ya. M. Mirkin//[Electronic resource] – Access mode: http://sberbank.
12. Pezneti А., Essays of political economy of capitalism/А. Pezenti. – М.: Progress, – 1976. – V.1. – 843 p.
13. Rumiantseva S.Yu. Economic growth and economic cycle: theory searching methodological base for
analysis of unstable economics [Electronic resource]/S.Yu.Rumiantseva//Problems of modern economics.
– 2009. – No. 3 (31). – Access mode: URL: http://www.meconomy.ru/art.php?nArtId=2686.
14. Fridman М. Basis of monetarism/М. Fridman. – М.: TEIS. – 2002. – 175 p.
15. Scheumpeter J. Theory of economic development/J. Schumpeter. – М.: Progress, – 1982. – 455 p.
16. Fogel R. Why China’s Economy Will Grow to $123 Trillion by 2040/R. Fogel//Foreign Policy. – 2010. –
January/February. – Access mode: URL: (http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/01/04/1230
17. Tarullo D. K. The Volcker Rule. Before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored
Enterprises and the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit, Committee
on Financial Services, U. S. House of Representatives/Tarullo D. K. – Washington, D. C., – 2012. –