Pages: 41 - 43
Authors: Muhamed M.
Abstract: The issue of Islamic concept of dialogue and toelrance is essential because it has to do with the spirit of the movement that changed the history of human thought, and for this reason, the study of this phenomenon implies the study of Islamic thought throughout society since its establishment until today. Studies of this issue are made by Muslims and non-Muslims. This concept motivated me to deal with the understanding of Islamic concept of dialogue, the source of Islamic concept of dialogue, the civilization concept of Islam, the educational and sociological concept and the ways of its spreading. The issue of Islamic concept of dialogue confirms the fact that Islam has had two specific responsibilities: developing its own authentic values and protecting the identity of the other values.
Keywords: Religion, Islam, dialogue, civilization
1. Abdurrahman Habannaka, Usulul-hadaratil-islamijjeti wa wasailuha, edition 2, Darul-ilmi, Damascus-
Beyrout, – 1980.
2. Mahmud Abbas Aqqad, Al-islam wal-hadaretul-insanijjetu, manshuratul-mektebetil-misrijjeti, Saida-
3. Ahmad Ali Mul-la, Etherul-ulemail-muslimin fil-hadaretil-urubbijjeti, Darul-fikri, edition 2, Damascus, – 1981.
4. Kristeva Julija, Prelazenje znakova, Svjetlost, Sarajevo, – 1979.
5. Mustapha Siba’i, Min rewai’i hadaratina, El-maktabul-islamijj, Beyrout- Damascus, – 1985.
6. Ikbal Muhamed, Obnova vjerske misli u Islamu, Islamska Zajednica, Sarajevo, – 1979.
7. Muhammad Iqbal, his lecture at the annual congress of Muslim League in Allahabad in – 1930.
8. Montgomery W. Watt, Muslim intellectual, University press, Edinburgh, – 1971.
9. William C. Chittick, Shkencë e kozmosit, shkencë e shpirtit, from English into albanian Edin Q. Lohja,
Zemra e Traditës, Tiranë, – 2011.