Pages: 33 - 36
Authors: Gonina O. O.
Abstract: The article analyzes the problem of emotional burnout of teachers of preschool educational institutions, discusses the models and phases of development of this deformation of the individual; the factors that trigger this process. Presents the results of investigation of emotional burnout of teachers and their sociometric status in the team, the proposed measures for the prevention of the development of this syndrome
Keywords: teaching activities, emotional burnout syndrome, phase of emotional burnout, depersonalization.
1. Boyko, V. V., – 2005. Centuries Syndrome of emotional burnout in professional communication. SPb.:
Peter, – P. 105.
2. Vodopyanova N. E., Starchenkov E. C., – 2008. The burnout Syndrome: diagnosis and prevention. SPb.:
Peter, – P. 336.
3. Dubnicka K. A., – 2011. Socio-psychological factors of appearance and formation of emotional burnout
syndrome among teachers and educators. – M., – P. 165.
4. Gonina O. O., – 2014 Manifestation of the emotional burnout syndrome among teachers of preschool
educational institutions of different sociometric status in the team//kindergarten: theory and practice” –
No. 11. – P. 98–105.
5. Ģmaslach C., Jackson S. E., – 1986. The Ģmaslach Burnout Inventory. Palo Alto, CA Consulting Psychologistis
Press. – P. 23–45