Pages: 16 - 19
Authors: Kamala J. A.
Abstract: Abstract: The article is devoted to interference in the context of word co-occurrence. Currently, one of the pressing issues of linguistics remains that of word co-occurrence. Its importance is evident: the most complex and conflicting language norms refer to co-occurrence. Within this paper we’ll consider the word co-occurrence as a problem of cross-language interference. Interference often results in the failure of mutual understanding among people, thus the addressing co-occurrence from the perspective of interference is of a major importance as it serves to anticipate errors and facilitate their correction. The paper also considers main types of word co-occurrence that generates interference
Keywords: Keywords: interference; bilingualism; word co-occurrence; language contacts; lingual interference.
1. Chesnokova L. D. Grammatical co-occurrence of words in a simple sentence and its determining factors
// Co-occurrence of language units. Rostov, – 1968.
2. Gak V. G. Linguistic transformation – M., –1998.
3. Gak V. G. Valency //Linguistic encyclopaedia – M.: Soviet encyclopaedia, – 1990.
4. Golub I. B., Rosental D. E., Telenkova M. A. Modern Russian language – M.: Iris-Press, – 2002.
5. Kotelova N. Z. Meaning of a word and its co-occurrence – L.: Science, – 1975.
6. Morkovin V. V. Experience of ideographic description of vocabulary (analysis of words with time
meaning in Russian) – M., – 1977.
7. Muratova Z. G. Bilingualism and some issues for learning a foreign language // Linguo-didactic analysis. –
M.: Publishing house of Moscow State University, – 1987. – P. 167–175.
8. Pleschenko T. P., Fedotova N. V., Chechet R. G. Stylistics and culture of speech: Practical lessons: Manual
for graduate students / Jointly edited by P. P. Shuba. – Minsk: TetraSystems, – 1999.
9. Vlavatskaya M. V. Combinatorial semasiology (semantics and words co-occurrence) / World of science,
culture and education. Scientific journal, – 2009. – 7 (19). – P. 29–34.