Pages: 23 - 27
Authors: Krasnoselskaya S., Silaev P.
Abstract: Abstract. The authors conducted a study on the differentiation of gold colors of cats and proposed an author’s vision of the genetic justification for the emergence of new variations of gold colors. As a result of the study, the author’s classification of the golden colors of cats is proposed.
Keywords: Keywords: color of cats, golden color, differentiation of golden colors of cats.
1. Pasechnik L.A. “Colors of dogs. Genetic, biochemical and molecular biological aspects ”[Electronic resource] Access mode: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lWCbP6uQTm95lpsriJ7lY4YiiS1d--wk.
2. Erin M. Wolf Horrell, Mary C. Boulanger, and John A. D'Orazio Melanocortin 1 Receptor: Structure, Function, and Regulation [Electronic resource] Access mode: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov / pmc / articles / PMC4885833 /
3. Christopher B. Kaelin and Gregory S. Barsh. Genetics of Pigmentation in Dogs and Cats. Annual Review of Animal Biosciences Vol. 1: 125-156 (Volume publication date January 2013 First published online as a Review in Advance on January 3, 2013 [Electronic resource] Access mode:
4. Lyons L.A., Bailey S.J., Baysac K.C., Byrns G., Erdman C. .... The Tabby cat locus maps to feline chromosome B1. [Electronic resource] Access mode: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1619149/
5. The results of studies on the gene "Amber (Carnelian). Research code: CSC007 [Electronic resource] Access mode: http://zoogen.org/rus/index.php/cats/okrasy-koshek/item/cornelian-color-kurilian-bobtail?category_id=54