Pages: 196 - 199
Authors: Tukhtaev N. K., Zokirova N. B., Tulemetov S. K., Tukhtaev K. R.
Abstract: Abstract: The aim of the study was to identify the mechanisms of the toxic effect of intrauterine and early postnatal exposure to pesticides on the development of the immune system of offspring. Experiments were performed on white adult female rats, which are obtained respectively pesticidescyhalothrinor fipronil during the pregnancy and lactation periods. The offspring from experimental and control animals have been studied on days 3, 7, 14, 21 and 30 days after birth using morphology, electron microscopy, immunohistochemistry and biochemistry methods. In was shown, that the toxic effect of pesticide exposure through the maternal organism during pregnancy and lactation is manifested in the form of a violation of the growth and formation of the thymus, as well as thymusdependent zones of the peripheral organs of the immune system. In the mechanism of immunotoxic effect of pesticides a leading role plays the imbalance between proliferation and cells apoptosis of the thymus, caused both by direct toxic effects of drugs, and by the development of hypothyroidism and oxidative stress.
Keywords: Keywords: pesticides; developmental immunotoxicity; postnatal ontogenesis; thymus; immune system; apoptosis; cells proliferation.
1. Corsini E., Sokooti M., Galli C. L., Morettoc A., Colosio C. Pesticide induced immunotoxicity in humans:
A comprehensive review of theexisting evidence // Toxicology. – 2013. – Vol. 307. – P. 123–135.
2. Dhouib I., Jallouli M., Annabi A., Marzouki S., et al. From immunotoxicity to carcinogenicity: the effects of
carbamate pesticides on the immune system // Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. – 2016. – Vol. 23. – P. 9448–9458.
3. Fukuyama T., Kosaka T., Tajima Y., Ueda H., et al. Prior exposure to organophosphorus and organochlorine pesticides
increases the allergic potential of environmental chemical allergens in a local lymph node assay // Toxicol.
Lett. – 2010. – Vol. 199. – P. 347–356.
4. Jiang J. Wu Wu S., An C., Cai X., Zhao L. X. Embryonic exposure to carbendazim induces the transcription of
genes related to apoptosis, immunotoxicity and endocrine disruption in zebrafish (Danio rerio) // Fish Shellfish
Immunol. – 2014. – Vol. 41. – P. 493–500.
5. Jin Y., Zheng S., Fu Z. Embryonic exposure to cypermethrin induces apoptosis and immunotoxicity in zebrafish
(Danio rerio) // Fish Shellfish Immunol. – 2011. – Vol. 30. – P. 1049–1054.
6. Lin H. Y., Glinsky G. V., Mousa S. A., Davis P. J. Thyroid hormone and anti–apoptosis in tumor cells // Oncotarget.
– 2015. – 6(17). – P. 14735–14743.
7. Mokarizadeh A., Faryabi M. R., Rezvanfar M. A., Abdollahi M.A comprehensive review of pesticides and the
immune dysregulation: mechanisms, evidence and consequences // Toxicol Mech Methods. –2015. – Vol. 25. –
8. Skolarczyk J., Pekar J., Nieradko–Iwanicka B. Immune disorders induced by exposure to pyrethroid insecticides
// Postepy Hig Med Dosw. – 2017. – Vol. 8. – P. 446–453.
9. Tukhtaev K. R., Tulemetov S. K., Zokirova N. B., Tukhtaev N. K. Effect of long term exposure low doses of lambda–
cyhalothrin on the level of lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzymes of the pregnant rats and their offspring
// Medical and Health Science Journal. – 2012. – Vol. 13. – P. 93–98. URL: http: www.pradec.en
10. Tukhtaev K. R., Tulemetov S. K., Zokirova N. B., Tukhtaev N. K.et al. Prolonged exposure of low doses of Fipronil
causes oxidative stress inpregnant rats and their offspring // The Internet Journal of Toxicology. – 2013. – Vol. 10.
– No. 1. URL: http: www.ispub.com /IJTO/10/1/14550
11. Tukhtaev K. R., Zokirova N. B., Tulemetov S. K., Tukhtaev N. K. Effect of prolongedexposure of low doses of
lamda–cyhalothrin on thethyroid function of the pregnant rats and their offspring // Medical and Health Science
Journal – 2012. – Vol. 13. – P. 86–92. URL: http: www.pradec.en
12. Tukhtaev K. R., Zokirova N. B., Tulemetov S. K., Tukhtaev N. K. et al. Effect of Prolonged exposurelow doses of
Fipronil on thyroid function of pregnant rats and their offspring // The Internet Journal of Toxicology. – 2013. –
Vol. 10. –No. 1. URL: http: www.ispub.com /IJTO/10/1/14549
13. Tukhtaev N. K., Zokirova N. B. The influence of in utero and early postnatal exposure to pesticides on the process
of cells apoptosis and proliferation in immune and endocrine organs of the offspring // European Science
Review –Austria, – Vienna, – 2017. – No. 3–4. – P. 57–58.
14. Zokirova N. B. Morphological and functional features of thyroid gland of posterity under in utero and early
postnatal exposure to pesticides // European Science Review. – Austria, – Vienna, – 2017. – No. 3–4. – P. 33–34.