Pages: 179 - 185
Authors: Niyazov S. T., Djurabekova A. T., Igamova S. S.
Abstract: Abstract: The actual at the present stage in neurology is the study and rehabilitation of the longterm effects of central nervous system damage in children (encephalitis, myelitis, encephalomyelitis) which often lead to disability of patients. The actual at the present stage in neurology is the study and rehabilitation of the long-term effects of central nervous system damage in children (encephalitis, myelitis, encephalomyelitis) which often lead to disability of patients.
Keywords: Keywords: encephalitis, myelitis, encephalomyelitis, Cerebrolysin, neuroprotector, ozone, glial cell, microcirculation, pathogenetic therapy.
1. Goncharova T. A. Effect of ozonized saline on the functional state of the liver of rats in norm and with sarcoma
45. Dis. … Ph.D. in N. Novgorod; – 1998. – 135 p.
2. Dudina E. V. Effect of ozonized physiological solution on the oxidative processes of the brain in the norm and in
the early postresuscitation period. A / p Dis. … Ph.D. N. Novgorod, – 2003.
3. Modern ideas about the morphological basis of infantile cerebral palsy. V. D. Levchenkova, K. A. Semenova
Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry. S. S. Korsakov. – No. 7. – 2012.
4. Efficacy of cytoflavin in disseminated encephalomyelitis in children N. V. Skripchenko, G. P. Ivanova, E. Yu. Skripchenko,
E. S. Egorova, A. V. Surovtseva Neuroscience and Psychiatry them. S. S. Korsakov. – No. 12. – 2017.
5. The use of Cerebrolysin in pediatric neurology Morozova Journal for Physicians Difficult patient magazine issue:
November – 2007.
6. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic synergism between neuropeptides and lithium in the realization of neurotrophic
and neuroprotective effects of cerebrolysin. Gromova I. Yu., Torshin I. V., Gogoleva A. V., Pronin E. V.,
Stelmashuk N. K. Isaev Henrichs, V. I. Demidov A. Yu. Volkov, G. L. Khaspekov, О. P. Alexandrova Journal of
Neurology and Psychiatry. S. S. Korsakov. – No. 3. – 2015.