Pages: 130 - 135
Authors: Ziyamukhamedova U. A., Bakirov L. Y., Miradullaeva G. B., Bektemirov B. S.
Abstract: Abstract: The article presents the results of experimental researches of influence of technological factors on the mechanical and performance properties heterogeneity polymeric materials using standard methods and devices. Examined and shows the changes of deformation properties and intergovernmental heterogeneity plasticization of polymeric materials from the content and type of filler, as well as the technological compatibility of their use. This borders the amount of use of fillers based on the explanation of the obtained experimental data.
Keywords: Keyword: heterocomposite polymer materials (GKPM), roughness, glass transition temperature, plasticizer, filler, epoxy composition.
1. White V. A., Yurkevich O. R., Dovialov V. A. Thin–layer polymer coatings. – Minsk, Science and Technology, –
1976. – 416 p.
2. Lipatov Yu. S. Physical Chemistry of Filled Polymers. – M: Chemistry, – 1977. – 304 p.
3. Nilsen L. Mechanical properties of polymers and polymer composites. – M: Chemistry, – 1978. – 310 p. 4. FAP
00782 Disk Tribometer /Dzhumabaev, A. B. etc. / / RA AIS No. 122012. – P. 79–80.
4. O’zDSt 2822–2014 / – 29 p.
5. Dzhumabaev A. B. Friction and damage of the cotton // NII. The Agency “Uzstandard”. – Tashkent, – 2011. – 275 p.