Pages: 19 - 20
Authors: Mirkhamidova P., Khujanazarov U. E., Batirov B. M., Mukhamedov G. I.
Abstract: The total amount of antioxidants in different trees for example in Morus nigra L., Prunus persica L., Serasus vulgaris L. and Juglans regia L. leaves were found at different seasons. The results showed that the highest concentration of antioxidants in spring was found in walnuts and peaches than summer season. The amount of walnut leaves was about 9.105 ± 0.05 mg/g, and in peach leaves was about 9.082 ± 0.075 mg/g.
Keywords: antioxidant, Morus nigra L., Prunus persica L., Serasus vulgaris L., Juglans regia L., Vitis vinifera, extract, leaf.
1. Alimbabaeva N. T., Khalitova R. A., Mirkhamidova P. and others. Effect of karate on lipid peroxidation in rat
mitochondria and microsomes // Uzb. Biol. journal. – Tashkent, – 2005. – No. 6. – P. 34–36.
2. Menshikova E. B., Zankin V. Z., Zentov N. K., Bondar and others. Oxidizer stress. Prooxidants and antioxidants
// – Moscow: “Word”, – 2006. – 556 p.
3. Mirkhamidova P., Alimbabaeva N., Isabekova M. A. and others. A studying of the effect of residual amount of
pyrethroid of karate in the liver on the activity of membranes of related to enzymes // NUUz reports. – Tashkent, –
2011. – No. 3. – P. 93–96.
4. Rogojin V. V. Practicum on biological chemistry // Sankt-Petersburg-Moscow-Krasnodar, – 2006. – 254 p.
5. Saydalieva L., Mirkhamidova P., Alimbabaeva N. T. and others. A studying of the effect of pesticide karate to
activity of MOS of the liver of rat embryos // NUUz reports. – Tashkent, – 2013. – No. 4. – P. 172–174.