Pages: 82 - 84
Authors: Dolmatova A. S.
Abstract: This article is devoted to the analysis of structures “comparative + genitive case of nominal parts of speech” in the language of Gumilev’s poetry because he is one of the most typical representatives in Russian acmeism. Comparative in the conjunction with a dependent genitive case of nominal parts of speech is one of the most common means of expressing the intensity of expression in the works of N. S. Gumilev. Examples occupy a special place of use within the meaning of the poet comparatives in the meaning of superlatives
Keywords: comparative, expressiveness, intensity, intensifier, intensive, superlative.
1. Galkina-Fedoruk E. N. Modern Russian language. Part 1. Phonetics. Lexicology. Word formation. – M., 1958.
2. Gridin V. N. Expressiveness//Linguistics/Ch. ed. V. N. Yartseva. – M., 1998.
3. Efremova T. F. New Dictionary of the Russian language. Sensibly-derivation. – M., 2000.
4. Ozhegov S. I., Shvedova N. Y. Dictionary of Russian language. – M., 1993.
5. Panteleev A. F., Dolmatova A. S. About comparative constructions in the language of poetry A. A. Akhmatova//Materials
for the IX International scientific-practical conference “Education and Science on the twenty-first century – 2013”. –
Tom 10. Philological science. Music and life. – Sofia, 2013, – Р. 31–36.