Pages: 80 - 82
Authors: Morozova Y. G.
Abstract: The article presents history of an ancient Greek book «Miterikon». In Russia, the book was reprinted several times with typos, errors and inaccuracies, which is, from scientific point of view, the most important moment in the life of a text and its perception by a reader.
Keywords: Miterikon; primary source; issue and reissue; translation; cultural code; the text’s life.
1. Isaiah of Egypt. Miterikon: collection of instructions. – M., Athos Russian Panteleimonov, 1891.
2. Isaiah, Abba of Nitriensis. Miterikon. – M., Spaso-Preobrazhensky Valaam monastery, 1995.
3. Likhacheva V. D. The role of household realia and landscape in the miniatures of the manuscript of the State Public Library//
Byzantian annals, – 1967. – № 27.
4. Milchin A. E. Publishing dictionary and reference: [electronic edition]. – 3rd edition, revised and updated. – M.: OLMAPress,
5. Miterikon, collection of instructions of Abba Isaiah to the nun Feodora/translated by the bishop Theophan (Govorov). –
6. Miterikon, collection of instructions of Abba Isaiah to the honest nun Feodora. – M., 1898.
7. Miterikon, collection of instructions of Abba Isaiah to the honest nun Feodora. 3rd edition. – M., typolithography of I. Efimov,
8. Miterikon, collection of instructions of Abba Isaiah to the honest nun Feodora/Epilogue and remarks of Morozova Yu. G. –
М., Siberian goodness bell-tower, 2014.
9. Porphyrius (of Uspensk), bishop. Christian East. Athos. History of Athos. – Kyiv, 1877. – P. 3. – Monacal Athos.