Pages: 75 - 79
Authors: Dubitskaya L. V.
Abstract: This article discusses the formation of the general scientific concept “entropy” at the masters and practicing teachers who can conduct the integrated natural sciences courses at a specialized school (profile school) in the future. The analysis of academic literature leads to a conclusion that the process of introducing this concept at school is the most difficult. The analysis of the existing grants on natural sciences for school pupils has shown that this issue is receiving attention only in the book edited by I. Y. Aleksashina where material is presented from a physical point of view and does not have the integrative nature. In our view, the concept of entropy is much wider and applied in biology and chemistry.
Keywords: entropy, natural sciences, thermodynamics
1. Bordovsky G. A. Physical foundations of natural science: a grant for Higher education institutions/Bordovsky G. A. – the
2nd ed., rev. – M.: Drofa, 2004.
2. Zimon A. D. Popular physical chemistry. – M.: Scientific world, 2005.
3. Prigozhin I., Stengers I. An order from chaos/Trasl. From English. – M.: Progress, 1986; 6 ed. – M.: LKI/UPSS, 2008.
4. Tarasov L. V. A world built on probability: Book for pupils. – M.: Education, 1984.
5. Tarasov L. V. Familiarizing of school students to the modern physics: Dialogues with the teacher. – M.: Book house
6. Natural sciences philosophy. – M.: Politizdat, 1966.