Pages: 71 - 74
Authors: Drachev D. T.
Abstract: The researches on the oriental eco type tobaccos in the Balkan Peninsula gaining in popularity. The reasons are the technological quality of the tobacco, intended for smoking with parallel opportunities for utilization of alternative yields of aromatic products, contained in the dry leaves and the strong demand of the characteristically oriental material on the market. In this guidance is the perimeter of this research, outlined in the article as part of an innovative solution for the realization of the raw material with the desired production results and market attractiveness. The research was carried out with “bare handle” ecotype oriental variety of tobacco by using elements of a pure technology of cultivation. Observations are displayed of agro-technical variations of events. There are established farming indicators on two technologies of cultivation. There are proven technology indicators of the overall level of quality. It is exposed a convincing technological hypothesis about technology of not using fertilizers and pesticides, which ensures limited accumulated levels of undesirable substances in the tobacco, which increasing its market attractiveness. It proves an increased resistance to drought. It has been shown through the evaluation of the raw material for commercial classes, consolidated of the qualitative level of the studied type
Keywords: Oriental tobacco production, tobacco quality, organic farming, organic vegetable product
Atanasov D., Nestorov A. Production and drying of tobacco. Ed. „Hr. G. Danov”, – Plovdiv, 1981.
2. Georgiev Hr. Production of high quality oriental type tobacco.//Journal Bulgarian tobacco, – No 1, – 2005.
3. Georgiev Hr. Full use of the biological traits of oriental tobacco varieties.//Journal Bulgarian tobacco, – No 4, – 2005.
4. Manolov A. Characteristics of the Kroumovgrad tobacco.//Journal Bulgarian tobacco, – No 8, – 1979.
5. Manolov A., Slavkov M., Stoeva M., Andreeva T. Importance of the biological factor.//Journal Bulgarian tobacco, –
No. 2, – 1988.
6. Nikolova V., Nikolov N., Drachev D. A complex technology assessment of the oriental tobacco from the area of the town
Gotse Delchev.//Magazine „Ecology and Future“, – Volume IV (2), – 2007.
7. NikolovaV. Technological investigation on quality and possibilities for widening the production of market demanded
oriental type tobaccos. Message ІI: Technological investigation on Krumovgrad 90.//Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural
Science, – Volume XIII (1), – 2007.
8. Ortomarova T., Tahsin N. Research on the effect of the application of different types of fertilizers on the chemical indicators
of the raw material, obtained from oriental tobacco type Krumovgrad 90 grown in sub „Yak“area in Mestenski tobacco
region.// M. „Soil Science Agrochemistry and Ecology“, – Volume XLVIII, (3–4). – 2014.
9. Popova V., Denev P., Ivanova T., Stoyanova A., Akterian S. Phenolic acids in tobacco extraction products., Scientific Works
of the University of Food Technologies – Plovdiv, – vol. 58 (2), – 2011.
10. Popova V., Georgiev S. Study of some functional correlations between tobacco and tobacco smoke composition.,
Proceedings of Jubilee Scientific Session of the Union of Scientists in Bulgaria – branch Plovdiv. – 1998.
11. Popova V., Ivanova T., Damyanova S., Tasheva S., Atanasova T., Damyanov D. Coefficients of diffusion in the process of
obtaining aromatic extraction products from tobacco. 3. Oriental tobacco. Scientific Works of “Angel Kanchev” University
of Ruse, – Volume 49 (9.2). – 2010.
12. Popova V., Ivanova T., Atanasova T., Nenov N., Stoyanova A., Omar A. K. Chemical composition of aromatic products
from tobacco. (N. tabacum L.). 3. Oriental tobacco. Scientific Works of the University of Food Technologies – Plovdiv, –
vol. 57 (1), – 2010.
13. Popova V., S. Tasheva, S. Damyanova, A. Stoyanova. Thermodynamic parameters during the extraction of essential oil
bearing and pharmaceutical plants. 11. Oriental tobacco – liquid extracts.//Journal of Mogilev State University of Food
Technologies, – № 1 (16), – 2014.
14. Slavova Y., Drachev D. Improvement of variety zoning-market demand for oriental tobacco.//M. Ikonomika and
management of agriculture, – № 3, – 2004.
15. Staykov D., Yankov B. Cultivation of tobacco., – Agricultural University of Plovdiv, – 2000.
16. Tahsin N., Ortomarova T. Testing the influence of different types of fertilizers on the chemical indicators of the raw material
obtained from oriental tobacco type Krumovgrad 90 grown in sub Polish/valley/Mestenski of tobacco area.//Magazine.
Soil Science Agrochemistry and Ecology. – Volume XLVIII (3–4), – 2014.
17. Tomov N. Biological and economic indicators of greek tobacco varieties.//Journal Bulgarian tobacco. – No 2, – 1984.
18. Yazadzhiyan E. Tobacco market in Greece 1993–1994.//Journal Bulgarian tobacco. – No3, – 1995.
19. Iancheva D. To the biological consumption of nutrients during the vegetation period of the oriental type tobacco
Kroumovgrad. International scientific conference „Science in the context of globalization in the XXI century“, the Union
of Scientists in Bulgaria, – Stara Zagora, – 2006.
20. Yancheva D. The oriental tobacco in the Rhodopes and the changes of the global tobacco market. National Scientific
Conference „Rhodopes and the Man“, – Smolyan, – 2008.
21. Yancheva D. Productivity and quality of Krumovgrad 90.//M. Bulgarian tobacco, – № 4, – 1990.