Pages: 67 - 68
Authors: Ismailova S. A.
Abstract: In this article, found its proper reflection questions related to the issue of charitable activities in Azerbaijan. Briefly described the history of charitable activities in Azerbaijan. Also shown is the legal framework of charitable activities in Azerbaijan
Keywords: charity, laws, benefactors, patrons, humanism, philanthropy.
1. Antonovich I. V. Charity as a sociocultural phenomenon: a sociological analysis on the example of the Altai Territory./
diss … cand. sociologist. Sciences./I. V. Antonovich. – Barnaul: ASU, 2003 – 194 p.
2. Aliyeva Mehriban. Today, for the development of the charitable sector in Azerbaijan, there were several obstacles./ [Electronic
resource]. – Available from: http://www.day.az (March 20, 2008).
3. Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic. – Baku: Book, 2000, – 96 p.
4. [Electronic resource]. – Available from: http://news.day.az/society/145183.html (Date Views 10.04.2014).
5. Newspaper “The Mirror” – 12 May 2012.