Pages: 46 - 49
Authors: Tcherepnina T., Sazonova Z., Karelina M. Y., Krylov E.
Abstract: The article describes the strategy of Master educational programs’ development for their realization in a networked form. There is also the technology of the program development as well as the piloting conditions stated in the article.
Keywords: educational programs, networked form, innovative educational environment, piloting, target groups, cross-cultural and transversal competencies
1. Karelina M. Yu., Atamanentko N. V., Cherepnina T. Yu. Formation of the content of a study subject as a major component
of efficiency improvement of the educational process//New challenges in psychology and pedagogy and ways of solutions:
Proceedings of international science conference. – Ufa: Aeterna, 2014. – 64 p. – P. 23–27.
2. Karelina M. Yu., Atamanentko N. V., Cherepnina T. Yu. Ways of increasing the effectiveness of the educational process in
universities//Methodology, theory and practice in modern pedagogy, psychology, sociology, philosophy: Proceedings
of IV international science conference – Novosibirsk: «TSRNI Ltd», 2014. – 100 p. – P. 21–27.
3. Krylov E. Teaching engineering for foreign students//Vysshee Obrazovanie v Rossii (Higher Education in Russia). –
Moscow, 2014, – No 2. – P. 146–150.
4. Krylov E. About bilingual teaching at technical university//Vestnik Vysshey Shkoly (High School Herald). – Moscow:
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2014. – No 2. – P. 54–59.
5. Krylov E. Russian-English thesaurus on Machine and Mechanism Science/ – Izhevsk, Kalashnikov ISTU, 2011. – 36 p.
6. Krylov E. Russian-English thesaurus on Theoretical Mechanics/ – Izhevsk, Kalashnikov ISTU, 2012. – 63 p.